Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Little Chloe 6/15/94-1/27/07

Post Thanks / Like

Such a clever little girl, I'm so sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Im so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everyone who posted since my last post. I really appreciate your kind words on behalf of my little girl. I can't believe it has only been a week that she's gone. I am still forgetting that she's gone at times, and then I remember. I can't wait to get her little headstone in that I ordered, but it takes about a month. I will bring my Mom over to see it when we get it in place. I think this will make her happy.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear this news ----AilEEN
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

shay--so sorry chloe died. i love your stories of her, she was very special. In the photo, she has such a "human" like face, what a smart girl. and how loved she always was, no wonder she loved life.

bon appetit forever Chloe!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by judy
    shay--so sorry chloe died. i love your stories of her, she was very special. In the photo, she has such a "human" like face, what a smart girl. and how loved she always was, no wonder she loved life.

bon appetit forever Chloe!!
    Judy, your post made me smile! Especially, bon appetit forever Chloe!! She was all about eating. That little girl loved food more than any animal or human, for that matter, I've ever seen. She really was like a human. She never liked other animals, only humans, and then just certain ones. She was so unlike Lily, who loves everyone and everything. A more loving little girl, I've never known. It's amazing how 2 dogs can be so differant, but both be loved so much. Thanks so much for your post.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.