• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Chloe 6/15/94-1/27/07

Thanks to everyone who posted since my last post. I really appreciate your kind words on behalf of my little girl. I can't believe it has only been a week that she's gone. I am still forgetting that she's gone at times, and then I remember. I can't wait to get her little headstone in that I ordered, but it takes about a month. I will bring my Mom over to see it when we get it in place. I think this will make her happy.

shay--so sorry chloe died. i love your stories of her, she was very special. In the photo, she has such a "human" like face, what a smart girl. and how loved she always was, no wonder she loved life.

bon appetit forever Chloe!! :flwr:

judy said:
shay--so sorry chloe died. i love your stories of her, she was very special. In the photo, she has such a "human" like face, what a smart girl. and how loved she always was, no wonder she loved life.

bon appetit forever Chloe!! :flwr:

Judy, your post made me smile! Especially, bon appetit forever Chloe!! She was all about eating. That little girl loved food more than any animal or human, for that matter, I've ever seen. She really was like a human. She never liked other animals, only humans, and then just certain ones. :lol: She was so unlike Lily, who loves everyone and everything. A more loving little girl, I've never known. It's amazing how 2 dogs can be so differant, but both be loved so much. Thanks so much for your post.

Back