• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm Home! Wanna Peak at What I Look Like?

Kodee

I dont know about this! This strange people seemed nice, but now they stuck me in a car and drove 3 hrs! Where are my brothers and sisters?
371597777_c952b4c87d_o.jpg

Cool they have lots of chewy things here!
371597770_190a6d904a_o.jpg

Oh this one is yummy!
371597771_b3d7418e6a_o.jpg

Whoa, scary; It tastes good but it jumps and squeeks!
371597773_b45091d372_o.jpg

I know your excited but could you lighten up on the hugs?
371597775_079045f7e4_o.jpg

OK that's it! A girl's gotta nap to keep growing!
371603999_4bd5e33b64_o.jpg

aawww she is sooooo cute :l*v:
congratulation with your little furbabe

keep news and photos coming love to see how fast they grow ;)

enjoy ....

Kodee is beautiful!!

What a lucky little pup to have such a wonderful homecoming!

Your daughters look very happy too. :)

Congratulations on the new furbaby! :flwr: :flwr:

Kodee looks like a bundle of joy, what a gorgeous baby. Kodee has two lovely young women oooohing and aaaaaahing over him, how lucky.

Oh My Goodness Debbie :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

She has just gotta be the sweetest little tri gal I have seen for a longtime, she is absolutely adorable. :l*v: :l*v:

Any wonder why you couldn't wait to get her home, just one little gorgeous bundle of pure love. :lotsaluv:

You can see the gleam in both your beautiful daughters eyes, Kodeeeeee
is one very very lucky little gal. :hug:

Congratualtions, How was your first night. :wggle:

Ohhhhh what an adorable little DOLL BABY !!!! I LOVE her markings !!! She is just beautiful ! Congratulations and enjoy !

Yup we think she is kind of cute and a keeper. I was pretty tired so just uploaded the pics last night. So here is a little about her first days!

Kodee and her littermates are unbelievable! They are on a great schedule from the breeder from morn to night. All four run about the kitchen and I couldnt believe how they went to the patio door - mind you, you have 30 sec to respect they asked to go out before the leave you a present but they ask! No messes since we have been home as fortunately my kitchen is very similar to the breeders.

She was going through the night at the breeders but she warned she wouldnt here. And ya... she didnt! She just wags her tail non stop, but does want to be in your lap to play or snuggle alot - no problem as you can see from my girls faces - all the better are their thoughts! She got up at 3 then 15 min later as she hadnt settled but she crashed after that till 7:15. Ate all her breakfast, went out, had a great play and then crawled into her crate (she loves it) and went to sleep with her mommy's blanket scent at her nose.

Ahhh its sad to see them looking about for mom and littermates. Last night she caught her reflection in the mirror and almost lept off my daughters lap. Then she started whining and straining in the direction of the mirror. We realized she thought she had found her brothers and sisters. A little sad to watch.

I almost cried when we left the breeders, the Mom was pacing and circling the carry crate and looked so sad, she knew the drill, her babies were going. Heartbreaking... but we took the mom a present of nice dog cookies to try and say sorry! We also gave wine to our breeder with instructions to have after the last puppy left and before the anticipated birth of their 2nd grandchild in a few wks!

Welcome to your precious little girl! Yippee, another tri like my baby Dottie!!! Your daughters are very pretty as well! ;)

It definitely is sad to take them from their mommies, but that's what she has you for now!!! :D How thoughtful of you to take treats for mommy dog and a gift for the breeder!!! :flwr:

Awwww...Kodee is beautiful but you made me so sad about mommy missing her babies. That's okay, they'll all get settled in before you know it.

Hmm I know where you live!!! I'm coming over!!! I don't think I can wait until Tuesday to bring Faith too so I'm just going to have to come over today! :yikes :yikes LOL icon_whistling icon_whistling

She's just adorable - I love her. :) Your daughters look like they are quite smitten as well!! She has just beautiful markings too.. congratulations I guess you guys are over the top excited! :) I know I am.

Keep us posted with her progress!! She's just adorable!! :) :) :)

Cathy T said:
Awwww...Kodee is beautiful but you made me so sad about mommy missing her babies. That's okay, they'll all get settled in before you know it.

Sorry about that. I am just atuned to these things; dont know why. We were there 2 hrs and the whole time I was just keyed in on the Mom. I couldnt help it, I watched her every move and noticed it does take a toll out of them or some of them. It was acutely aware to me her distress - she knew full well what day it was. I dont think anyone else in my family noticed - its a Mom thing I think, we just feel these things.

arasara said:
She has just beautiful markings too

She has one really neat foot - that doesnt show in any of these pictures. One leg has the tan and black that goes all the way down to a little white paw - it really stands out!

Well if you come still my puppy you know it will be payback time come tuesday when kaits will hunt you down to steal both Faith and Kodee! I wouldnt tempt her if I were you - she maybe the littlest 19 yr old out there but she is definately one no nonsense sort of gal!

Hey congrats on the therapy cert - reading how you did it all, I am signing up for YOUR training classes. With out a doubt you have a life ahead being involved in animals. We all love our pets but only a few special people can take a dog that age and get that sort of behaviour, your a natural. I wont be surprised to see you involved in dogs much more in life than as an owner you got that "special" something with animals for sure!

Hehe I didn't say I was going to steal her I said I was going to come and visit her. You already warned me about your daughter once, LOL. I learned! icon_whistling

So are you taking Kodee to the petsmart in Pickering?? If that's where you had in mind, maybe it would be beneficial to start both kids in the same class?? What do you think? :flwr: When is her birthday? I know in Kosmo's puppy class there were quite a few big dogs so if we could get together and have 2 cavaliers in the same class, that would be great! icon_whistling :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back