• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm Home! Wanna Peak at What I Look Like?

SHE IS ADORABLE! I love tri pups, but she is beyond words gorgeous! I hope I get to see her soon. :flwr:

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well. She sounds like an angel! I remember when Coco would see her reflection, thinking it was her brother or sister. It is sad.

Thanks for posting pictures. We want to see more! Congratulations!

OHHHH!!! Kodeee is just Stunning!!! What a perfect little face!!!!Why is it that I have a puppy on my lap that has only been here two days and looking at your Kodee already makes me want another!!!! icon_whistling Congratulations!!!!! You must be so thankful that your wait is over!

she is very cute..I've been very tempted by Robbie's breeder who has a couple of puppies left...but I'm trying to stay strong..LOL

arasara said:
Hehe I didn't say I was going to steal her I said I was going to come and visit her. You already warned me about your daughter once, LOL. I learned! icon_whistling

So are you taking Kodee to the petsmart in Pickering?? If that's where you had in mind, maybe it would be beneficial to start both kids in the same class?? What do you think? :flwr: When is her birthday? I know in Kosmo's puppy class there were quite a few big dogs so if we could get together and have 2 cavaliers in the same class, that would be great! icon_whistling :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
sent you a PM!

ok i finally got the "new camera" they have been hiding from me (so I wouldnt blow) till the day the puppy came home. Camera hogs... finally a shot of the one leg I said I loved with the tan/black
372235393_428a06e421_o.jpg

Oh what a gorgeous little girlie :lotsaluv:

I was almost in tears reading about taking her away from her muumy :( I can remember the look on Dexters mums face as we took him away too :(

Dexter has one leg like that too!

Hope you have lots of fun with your new adddition :flwr:

She is just beautiful. It makes me want to get my new baby all the sooner. But I have to chant' I must wait! I must wait! ':lol: . Anyway I am so happy for your family with the new addition.

Oh my, what a little face she has. She is just gorgeous!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!!

Ah she is so cute. It made me sad to think about the mum, I remember gus's mum being let out with the other dogs for a run through the fields with the breeders mother as we were preparing to leave ,after a couple of minutes she came back to the fence for a last look at her baby :( .

Gus was 4 months when we got him,they were going to keep him but the breeder changed jobs and couldn't keep him.I felt so mean taking her baby away.

Kodee is a little doll baby!!!!!!! Of course we are partial to tris. Your little one is sure to have a shot at being in the 2008 "cavie" calendar next year. Start saving those pictures. :D

What a cutie! Lovely photos, too! We have another tricolor on the board who has a 'stocking' on one leg; so, so sweet!

Back