• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why Me?

I wanted to ask the same question! I knew that Cavaliers were affectionate and great companions but I had no idea HOW MUCH. I keep telling my husband "You wouldn't believe how much Charley follows me around" and he says back "That's what you wanted" as if I'm complaining. But I'm not! I love it!

The only thing that concerns me is when I'm cooking. Charley literally follows me around the kitchen and is underfoot and at some point in his training class I hope we come to the point of teaching our dogs to stay in one place for a significant amount of time when we tell them to. Charley stays in his crate if I put him in there, which is not in the kitchen, or on the couch, but cries if I put him in another room behind the gate and I'm in the kitchen and he wants to be near me.

Wherever my family is, if I get up to get something in another room, Charley follows me, unless he is SOUND asleep, and I mean the sound asleep, snoring kind of sleep where he hasn't heard me get up. Otherwise he ALWAYS gets up to follow me.

I never get sick of him. I missed him when we recently went on vacation.

Who knows? If he stopped following me I might start following him! :lol:

Back