• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

And the winner... (EDITED!!!)

Cathy T

Alright! I'm firing myself from this position!! :oops: I can't believe I did that...what a complete numbskull. Cooper is right....Darby came in first with 7 votes. My apologies...mea culpea...what a stooge! :sl*p: Here's Darby's picture and oh I feel like an idiot. :bang:

P1010051.jpg

and in 2nd place.....Cooper & Fergus!!!

xmasFergus.jpg

Okay....so what will you pick as the new theme? Darby's mom...please pick a new theme quickly so I can get over my humiliation! ;)

Thanks all :)

Although I think there may have been a miscount.

From what I can see Fergus got 6 votes and Darby got 7.

Anyway, thanks to those that voted for us.

They were both soooo amazing that I had a hard time picking!! Congratulations to both of you, you both look absolutely miserable :lol:

Don't sweat it Cathy! I am so glad you got the ball rolling again on the photo contests! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Great job Darby!!!

Yeah, winners. I am so glad I picked a funny theme!! I found myself checking at work, just to keep me motivated!! Great job everyone!

:jump:
WooHoo!

Thank you to everybody who voted for Darby! She always gets so bored with me when we do our "photo shoots!" :lol: I'm so glad you all liked her picture!

Now, for the next theme........

hmmmmmmm..............

I think we'll do "Cavaliers in Flight!" - you know, those great action shots you usually get inadvertently when you are photographing you dog running, playing, jumping, etc.! I will start a new thread for submissions right now!

THANKS AGAIN!!

Back