• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

She's Growing SO Fast!!

Gracie's Mommy

Gracie's about 15 weeks now and weighs 5.5 pounds. She's growing and learning so fast! I haven't posted pics of Gracie in a couple of weeks now...I'll try not to go too overboard! :lol: icon_whistling

This one from back at Christmas time that I don't think I ever posted. Just came across it tonight and thought it was pretty adorable, if we do say so ourselves! :p
PC220090.jpg

Gracie modeling the new sweater my mom sent her!
P1170199.jpg

A bit unhappy after the first time we put the sweater on!
P1170195.jpg

Learning to play video games with Daddy... :sl*p:
P1160193.jpg

Who needs a pillow when you can have a moose!
P1140178.jpg

With her newest toy...it's pretty much as long as her, but she seems to like toys that are "her size!"
P1270213.jpg

P1270212.jpg

P1270208.jpg

Taking a quick nap...didn't quite make it into bed!
P1270216.jpg

Thanks for sharing Lindsay. They were delightful. Little Gracie is so sweet :D
Julie and the girls

Those are such sweet pictures! I love the video game picture; it shows just how small Gracie is. Too cute!!

She is a total cutie!! Her sweater is adorable. I love the way she is laying on Andy learning to play video games. And that last picture of her on her back wrassling with her toy...too cute!!

Thanks everyone! She was about 4 pounds when we got her, so she's grown about 1.5 pounds in the last month. I'm such a dork...the suspense of wondering how big she'll get drives me crazy sometimes! :sl*p: I just love watching her grow!

Her color is really developing, too. When we brought her home, it was much lighter and now it's turning into a more deep chestnut-type color. Love that!

The video game pic is a fav of mine, too! That's her favorite place to lay when Andy's around...she's just as happy as could be! And why Andy has his hood up is anyone's guess! :p

I love the one of her flipped on her back playing with the loofa dog!! Soooo precious! She still is teeny tiny even if she has put on 1.5 pounds!!

Back