• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

They are kidding right???

My Wesley

I can't BELIEVE how many people are breeding Cavalier's out here! And I'm not speaking of the reputable ones....

I was looking at a certain site and look at the description of this pup....

Cavalier/Cocker Spaniel

Description: I have mix these two breeds to help the health of the Cavalier. The cavaliers are not the strongest breed. So to make a healthy and stronger puppy, mix it with another breed. Cocker is a wonderful breed and very similar to the King Charles. He will be in the 16 pound range. They are paper trained. Located in Dallas area and accept credit cards for payment. Shipping is available. Please call for more details.

So they want to make healthy, stronger pups and NOT IMPROVE THE DANG BREED!

Sorry, I just had to rant.

Oh, that makes me soooo angry.....where did you see that ad??

Don't they realize they're just producing a mixed-breed dog with a lot of health problems?? :(

thats crazy ...........cockers have health problems as well

why on earth would anyone want to do this beats me

There really are some sick, strange people in this world. I look at my beautiful cavalier and I wonder how people can do these things.

Well.

How lucky and clever that they figured out how to get the best out of both breeds and not pick up any of the problems of both breeds. Guess I'm going to have to run right out and get a puppy with no health problems.

Dumb s**ts.

Back