• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Avatar

ooooooooooh I love her tag!!!! Where did you get that??!! She looks beautiful and so sophisticated!! :lotsaluv:

awwwwwww Pam she is perfect. I love her little expression, and those freckles on her cheeks are adorable. I cannot wait to meet her. I love the new avatar. How is Miss Maddy doing, has she escaped from her x-pen lately?

Joanne M said:
awwwwwww Pam she is perfect. I love her little expression, and those freckles on her cheeks are adorable. I cannot wait to meet her. I love the new avatar. How is Miss Maddy doing, has she escaped from her x-pen lately?

Yes, she did escape on Sunday. This time she climbed it like a ladder.
I don't know what she did when she got to the top, threw herself over or jumped. We came home and the moss from the artificial tree was all over the place. We put her back in the pen and saw her use the rungs as a ladder and she had her head over the top, but then she got back down.
Hopefully however she got out once she was at the top scared her enough not to do it again. I will be checking and may have to get a "roof".
Pam

:snap: Madeleine, is so beautiful that georgous face how could you ever get mad at that face :p
judy

Back