• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Message to Sara from Faith

M

Mic

Hey Mom!
I can't wait to meet you tomorrow. I tried to bike to Canada myself, but I couldn't reach the pedals.

pic011507_4.jpg

I'm glad you're coming soon because it's getting a little crowded here.

IMGP0481.jpg

IMGP0484.jpg

Are you SURE all of this stuff you sent me is going to fit in our suitcase?

IMGP0485.jpg

Love.
Faith/Rhonda/Fay/Purl/J-Lo

PS I don't know what's the deal with my eyes in these pictures. Mickey obviously can't shoot a photo worth a lick. But she's gotten pretty good at cleaning up my messes...thanks to all the practice I've given her!
:sl*p:

oh Faith you're such a dollbaby!! I can't wait to grab you and hold you in my arms!! I am getting so excited - only about 12 more hours and you'll be in my arms for reals!! :) I can't wait sweetheart!!

Don't listen to what Mickey says your eyes are perfect in those pictures. :) You made my whole night with those.

Thanks so much Mickey and I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

OK--ya'll are getting ME all excited! Faith is such a cutie! I know someone who's not going to be able to sleep tonight... Try counting sheep or Cavs, Sara. She'll be in your arms before you know it!!

Have fun! :flwr:

I can't stand it! Hurry up and get that baby home!!! Good luck, Sara, we will all be thinking of you during your travels to pick up your precious cargo. Be safe.
JaneB

YAAAAYYY!!!! I am so excited for you both!!!! Zoey sends her love!!! I wish I could be there for your meeting, it is going to be soooo amazing to hold her for the first time!! Good luck good luck!!!! :luv:

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

Oh my gosh....I am so excited!! Mickey your pictures, as always, are hilarious! Yes, I spot a sit stay label, an amazon.com label and a tiabellas label!! :D

I cannot tell a lie...the amazon box is mine, not Sara's. But since the box that the carrier came in was all smushed, I swapped the two. Same difference, right?

Oh Dear Lord Sara

Are you sure you ordered enough stuff, how are you ever gonna manage to carry Faith and bring all those goodies home with you. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

She is absolutely precious, :l*v: :hug: :l*v: I am so excited for you and I know you are anxious and although you should already be in your bed, I see you are logged on here. :dogwlk:

Get to your bed or you are gonna miss your flight, your home will be filled with such excitement tommorow night. :w**h**:

Kosmo, Darlin not to worry you will get used to your darlin little sister. :hug:

Mic you are doing a amazing job with her she looks absolutely wonderful. (y)

Will be thinking of you Sara, have a safe flight. :lotsaluv:
Oh yeah Sara and you thing all those goodies are gonna fit in a backpack. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Luv Ya
Linda, Dudley & Darby.

We know Kosmo will be a perfectly behaved brother - he is the master of dog therapy. BUT if they were to rough house play, that sweet little face of Faith tells me, that girl can stand her own! She looks mighty fiesty and ready to PLAY!

i love her markings in the first picture, her chest, boy is she symmetrical in that picture...

staying tuned...

Mic, those pictures are special. It's apparent Faith has been in the most loving hands. Sara I'm so happy for you. She is of course, gorgeous.

When will Sara be back home with her?

Sara's flight is not coming in until tonight around 10:30 or 11:00 b*n*n*

She is about 45 minutes to 1 hour from the airport, at that time of night she is once again avoiding traffic. :drivecar:

So I would imagine she really won't get home until after midnight, let's all keep our fingers :xfngr: that Canada Customs leaver her alone. :xfngr: :xfngr:

You know they like to get their hands into everything, it just depends on who she gets at the airport. icon_nwunsure

Sara darling just give them that beautiful smile of yours and once they have one look at Faith they will melt. :l*v:

I'll bet she gets home later than that - they'll all want to cuddle Faith :lol:

Sara! Just how much money have you spent on that new baby? :shock: :lol:

Linda said:
When will Sara be back home with her?

Sara's flight is not coming in until tonight around 10:30 or 11:00 b*n*n*

She is about 45 minutes to 1 hour from the airport, at that time of night she is once again avoiding traffic. :drivecar:

Faith will sleep through most of this, but poor sara is going to be exhausted! Between excitement and travel she will need a wk vacation to recoop! But something tells me she would do it again, and again, and again...

Mic, you can tell from all the pics, that you and your children are the PRO puppy socialization experts. Whoot, lets all send our puppies to you!! :flwr:

How much? Well, I have all of her invoices, :yikes but my lips are sealed! Everything was either on sale or shipped free, though.

Sara arrives in Arkansas at 10:50. I've rechecked her tickets 100 times 'cause I don't want a repeat of the Robyn/Logan fiasco. I know what she looks like, and she knows that to look for whoever's holding Faith. I don't think we'll miss each other in our little one-terminal-with-twelve-gates airport. We're stopping by PetSmart and PetCo on the way home...surprise, surprise! Then she can chill and bond with Faith at my place for a bit over lunch. We'll swing by and pick up my youngest from school on the way back to the airport for Sara's 4:20 return flight.

Nice paced day, imo...not too rushed, but not enough time to need a nap!! I'll keep you posted.

8 more minutes until your flight lands!!! Your ears are probably popping right this minute from the descent of the plane!!!!! YAAAAAY!!! I am soooo excited!!! :D :D :D

Back