• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Message to Sara from Faith

:updte: I just received a :blabla: from Sara about 1/2 an hour ago she was in Tennessee and had about a hour delay. :wggle:

She was starving, and just going to grab a bite to eat. :jmp2:

She didn't want to wander to far from her connecting flight.
(y)
She is extremely excited. :jmp:

Canada Customs Buggers took her honey away, you would think whe was going over to the US to poison everybody. :(

Honey, Oh don't get me started with those customs people. :bang:

She should be just getting on board to get to you now Mic, make sure you take lotsa pictures.
I know that she is just on Cloud Nine about coming for Faith. *ng*l
Faith you are one lucky little gal. :w**h**:

Oh that would just drive me crazy about the delay!!!! I think I would have a panick attack! Leave it to customs.... :x

:updte: :updte: :updte:

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee, Sara is in Arkansa and she just saw Mic coming along in her Sporty Red Bug.

So they should be at Mic's soon. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :mexwav:

Of course after their shopping spree. :jmp2:

Either Sara will try and post later if she can herself or Mic,
if not I will give you some more details when I hear from her again. (y)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Those pics are GREAT !!!!! I loved seeing my box with the TiaBellas sticker on it :lol: :lol: :lol: Faith is in her mamas arms now ! Yippeeeeee !

Well shoot....I might as well just take the rest of the day off and keep hitting the "refresh" button this topic...that's all I seem to be doing today anyway :roll:

Well, she made it! AND she's decided she's gonna bring Faith home with her...ha-ha-hahaha! Like that was ever a question!! Faith's paws haven't hit the ground since Sara's arrival. I think she likes her. :p

Sara brought a bunch of goodies for my three dogs and ME, too! Everyone's enjoying their new stuff. Sara gave me a huge blanket with Cavaliers on it. Very cool...well, warm, actually. I can never find anything "off the shelf" with Cavaliers on it.

Well, I gotta go and help Sara load up all of her puppy goodies. I hope everything fits!

Aaaaaaaaah Mic your a funny lass, I bet she is bringing her home.

I have that same blanket and it is super warm for snuggling with the puppies.

I take it she will be leaving again soon, to return home to CANADA with her. I can't wait to meet her, I am sure you are gonna have to give her a hand with all that stuff she ordered.

Faith is one spoiled little girl already.

Sara soak up those puppy kisses, how you forget how small they are.
I bet your are just luvin every single second of it. :D :D :D :D :D

Great to hear the update thanks Sara for letting Linda know and thank you Linda and Mic for keeping us updated too!!

I've been doing some work tonight that I didnt manage to get done in the day and was dying to get it finished so I could get on here to find out the latest!!

Not sure I'll be able to stay up all night to wait for you to get home Sara, but rest assured the first thing I'll do when I get to work at 8am is log on to see if you've posted :D

Hope you have a safe and hassle free trip back to Canada, thinking of you :flwr:

:updte: :updte:

The phone just rang, guess who.???????

Yep, Sara she is just getting ready to board her flight from Arkansas to Tennessee. :w*w:

She has a small lay over in Tennessee, so I may hear from her again. :blabla: I hope. :xfngr:

She is so happy, and said that little bundle she went to collect is just absolutely precious. :wggle:

She is getting smothered in Puppy Kisses, lucky gal. :lotsaluv: :hug: :lotsaluv:

She is not arriving in Toronto until 11:00 p.m. so it will definetely be around 12:30 or 1:00 a.m. before she gets home. :slp:

I told her to post or call me to let me know that she is home safe.

Sounds like everything is going great, Mickey you are the best. (y)
Thanks for letting all this happen for Sara, I know how much she will love Faith and care for her. :l*v:

Wow! This is such an exciting thread! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Linda!

Sounds like Sara had a wonderful trip to get her new baby. Great job Mic and Sara!
I'm sure she is so happy to finally be with Faith.
Looking forward to pictures!

Linda and Mic, thanks for the play-by-play. I really missed all the details today. I was too busy working to logon to Cavalier Talk today. I can't wait to hear about the next part of Sara and Faith's journey.

If I had never had a cav and read this board, I would not understand.
But now I do! I'm already dreaming of another one! A long way off of course. I shall enjoy my Maddy as much as I can.
I am excited for you!
Pam

Sara called during her layover in Memphis. She had a question about Faith. Apparently she can't get Faith to pee or poop.
I told her that I couldn't help her.

Faith CERTAINLY didn't have that problem at my house 'cause she peed and pooped everywhere.
:sl*p:

OMG, I can't believe I missed all this!!

SARA!! Congratulations on your new baby. I'm SOOOO excited for you!! :rah:

And that is SO cool that she's a rescue from a member of this community. Now we can all watch her grow up together 8)

Can't wait to see pics of her, and Kosmo together, he's going to be the BEST big brother! She looks and sounds like a little pistol, I'm sure she'll keep him on his toes :lol: And she's sooooo beautiful :luv:

Now I'm all excited and can't wait to hear from you! Glad you decided to fly in/out of Toronto. The weather isn't bad so you shouldn't have any delays flying in. You'll probably be exhausted by the time you get home, but if you get a chance to pop on for a minute let us know you got home safely! I'll probably still be up, my daughter is at the Pink/Justin Timberlake concert at the Air Canada Centre, so I'll be waiting up for her father to bring her home... *yawns*

Wow, I'm just so excited for you!!! We should definitely hook up one of these days and get all the pups together for a play date. We're so close!

Safe landing!! :hug:

Oh Sara!!!! I am so sad that I have to go to sleep before I get to see pictures, but the past few nights with Zoey have been absolute HELL!!! I am sure you won't have those problems with Faith... icon_whistling Not if you're lucky!!!! Give kisses to that sweet baby for me!! I hope you arrive safely!!! Don't worry, if she poops on the plane, then you can always blame it on the person sitting next to you!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mic.....not uncommon at all . Its the stress ( even if its a happy stress) and excitement of it all . Just tell Sara to keep her hydrated , make sure she drinks and eats ( if she wont eat ....sometimes that happenes too ........tel her to give some nutrical ) and she will be fine when she calms down .

It's just after 9:30 and Sara just called. She's in Canada and all went well. Faith was a champ during both flights and the lay over. Sara flirted with the customs dude and she got all taxes, fees, duties, whatevers waived...on Faith and the millions of toys, bones, leashes, harnesses, bowls, sweaters, jackets, clippers, teeth care products, kongs, etc.

It really wasn't a bad flight - 5 hours including lay over. Not bad 't all!

Kosmo is very excited, apparently. He came to the airport to pick up Sara and is VERY interested in Faith. Faith's not phased at all since she's been living with my 3 dogs for the past 3 weeks. I know they'll get on fabulously!

SARA: POST PICS PRONTO!

Back