• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Message to Sara from Faith

Glad everyone arrived home safely!

Bet that camera is clicking like crazy right now! :lol:

Mic, I loved your photos, they were terrific! ;D :flwr:

Mic said:
Sara flirted with the customs dude and she got all taxes, fees, duties, whatevers waived...on Faith and the millions of toys, bones, leashes, harnesses, bowls, sweaters, jackets, clippers, teeth care products, kongs, etc.
LOL!! Way to work it, girl! (y)

I can't wait to see pics!!!!

I'm home I'm home!

alright guys it's 1/4 after 12 and I AM DEAD EXHAUSTED!

OK, Mic you got me - faith PEED on the carpet!! :yikes :yikes :yikes I said AHH AHH mid stream as it was running down lets just say I had to change my clothes. icon_whistling

She's in her brother's big crate now I told her it was time to settle down. We are all just exhausted!

I'll post you guys the story tomorrow - I gotta get some shut eye!

This is the very first time I laid eyes on her (yes Mic wouldn't let me see her until she had the camera! :yikes )

b73507974.jpg

And this is her sleeping belly up in her flight carrier - doesn't look like she minds it too much does she?!

b73508036.jpg

I love her - she's perfect. ;) But we're going to have to hit this potty training thing hard as she just went about 5 minutes before she went in the house.. Oh well at least I got a poop outside. I think I may buy an extendable x-pen and put it across the kitchen.

Oh dear, I'm rambling.. I gotta get off to bed - :wggle:

arasara said:
I'm home I'm home!...I love her - she's perfect. ;) But we're going to have to hit this potty training thing hard as she just went about 5 minutes before she went in the house.. Oh well at least I got a poop outside.

a poop outside is excellent! off to a great start. a pee inside by a puppy that age is routine, ho hum, but a poo outside! that dog is a genius! :lol:
just keep up your magic touch (and hard work) and watch her learn and grow.

wonderful photos, she is SUCH a doll baby, and i love that one of you, you look like a little kid on christmas morning, only better. :D

bon voyage :flwr: (and hurry up and get some rest, we need more photos)

oh sara congrats she is so beautiful, glad that u made the trip safe and sound and enjoy ur sleep by the sounds of it u need it!! Welcom Faith :flwr: :flwr:

arasara said:
And this is her sleeping belly up in her flight carrier - doesn't look like she minds it too much does she?!

Is that a Celltie! She is soooo cute! I can't wait to see more photos!

Sara, she's wonderful :flwr: I love, love, love that pic of her upside down :lotsaluv: Hope her and Kos settle down well together and don't give you too many grey hairs :lol:

So glad the trip went well and you and little Faith are home safe and sound. She is so cute. I love her sleeping picture.

YAY Sara! I am so glad you made it home safely and that all went well!!!

For some reason I can't see the pictures!! Why is it that I can never see your avatar either?! It only seems like I can see it when you are online :x I want to see little Faith!!!! :( :( :(

Oh my, she's precious! :luv:

Ok, now I want a B&T puppy! :lol:

I'm so happy for you! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip, and Faith!!

arasara said:
I think I may buy an extendable x-pen and put it across the kitchen.
First oh my she is cute - like you dont know! You must be so tired! I cant imagine the extra excitement of having to fly out/back on top of just new puppy excitement - I mean I was wiped, but you must be wiped x10!

Kodee got constipated the first day too from all the excitement to the point the second day she didnt go and yelped as she tried. Not to fear all was good by 3rd day - I just encouraged her to drink more.

If your looking for a steady but inexpensive one, go to Petcetera on hwy 2 in ajax chapters mall - mine was $49 - I got the 24" one. I havent used it open but it works great in a zig-zag set up across a long opening to my den. My spoiled little girl has the run of the kitchen. Now that she is more than settled I know I have broke the cardinal rule - good luck to me getting her to actually go in an expen now - trust me I knew better :sl*p:

sleep, sleep, sleep, take pictures, sleep, sleep, take more pictures - ok you can feed kos and faith in that routine too :flwr:

Gorgeous girl!! She looks pretty comfy in that carrier. Did she wink at the customs agent, too? Between the two of you--he didn't have a chance!

Welcome home and happy potty training! She'll catch on quick!

YAY!!! I can see them now!!!! She is just getting prettier every day!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!! :D :D :D

Yay.....our girl is home. Oh yes...she's our girl because we've all taken such an interest in her. She looks quite comfy in her little bag. What does Kosmo think of her?

Back