Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help.

Post Thanks / Like

Default help.

I have a big problem. Bailey is a 1 year old blem. He is a great dog, but because of my husbands and my allergies we have to get rid of him. I want bailey to have a great home. Can anyone help bailey find a new home?

Post Thanks / Like

Why don't you get rid of your hubby instead? Or get him to have desensitizing injections?

You don't say where you are btw. So how can we offer to help?

Post Thanks / Like

I live in NC and people here know nothing about cavs. I want him to go to a home who love cavs.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope someone can help you then. I am in the wrong country.

Have you seriously thought about desensitizing injections though? I wouldn't let my boys go because of an allergy.

My youngest son was severely asthmatic when he was younger but with regular bathing of the dog and regular vac'ing and dusting of the house we never had a problem.

There are loads of steps you can take to keep the dander down and help prevent allergies

Post Thanks / Like

Beleive me I love Bailey. He is a great dog. He is loving, gentle and loyal. I do not want to let him go.

Post Thanks / Like

I would LOVE to have him, but I live in hawaii so unless he has 2 rabie shots a micro chip and a health cert I can't get hime here wiithout a lenghty quatentine. not to mention that long plane trip. drat!! i am sure you will find someone who will love him as much as you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Contact your local rescue. Here is the link to the national cavalier rescue. It has the regional contact information. DO NOT turn your cavie to a shelter or pound!!!

http://www.cavalierrescueusa.org/html/contacts.html

Please take the time to contact one of these people. It is a wonderful group and will home your baby to an excellent family!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

You have PM!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

I would never take him to the pound. I am just scared if I give him or sell him here in nc , they would not appreciate him. Like I said they know nothing about cavs. Before I let him go to just any one I will get rid of hubby lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good luck. It must be so painful for you to part with your little baby. I hope you find a great new home for him soon.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)