• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sara has arrived in Arkansas

Barrster

And boy oh boy is she excited.

She cant hardly wait to get her hands on Faith, and I cant hardly wait to see pics!

Just wanted to share her excitement with you all =)

Hey Anita

So sorry luv, I wasn't sure if you were gonna be around today.

updte: :updte: :updte:

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee, Sara is in Arkansa and she just saw Mic coming along in her Sporty Red Bug.

So they should be at Mic's soon. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :mexwav:

Of course after their shopping spree. :jmp2:

Either Sara will try and post later if she can herself or Mic,
if not I will give you some more details when I hear from her again. (y)

YAAAY SARA!!! I might as well have taken the day off to follow all of this...I am not getting a THING done at work icon_whistling :lol:

Ahh sorry Linda, didnt see your updates in the other post.

Like Sara, I didnt get much sleep last night either so didnt look till after I posted.
Something to do with a parent not sleeping well until they know their children are all safe and sound at whatever destination they are going to.

Oh it's fine darlin, Sara had just mentioned that you may of been working today. I am so excited for her, she has gone beyond the ends of the earth for this little baby. *ng*l

She so deserves her, I can't wait to see her I guess they will be off shopping for a bit. Not that she needed to do anymore Anita. :shock:

You have yourself a wonderful wonderful daughter, but I am sure you know that already. :hug:

I am so happy for her, bet you didn't sleep either it is so exciting. :w**h**:
She is gonna be one tired gal once she gets home tonight. :slp: :slp:

But I bet she won't sleep a wink. :wggle:

Yay !! Thanks for the update !!!! Soooooooooo EXCITING !!!!! Cant wait till she calls again with .......I have her in my arms and she is perfect !!!!!!!

Back