• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW TOPIC - "CAVALIERS IN FLIGHT"

I think I have to use my avatar!

293126180_1612da7399.jpg

I am trying to show some pictures here very first time. Hope it works.

Here are some pictures of my beloved Minnili enjoyng her ability to climb and jump.

DSCF0090x.jpg

DSCF0073xx.JPG

DSCF0085x.jpg

DSCF0086x.jpg

DSCF0087x.jpg

This final jump would be our competition picture. :)

She is so cute Jana! :D

Spencer in VA, I love that pic! What a happy boy!!! :flwr:

I am still trying to get my lazy bums off the couch. Don't know if I will ever get a pic for this contest :roll:

Thank you Lindsay!
Unfortunately Minnili did not have much time to enjoy her happy life. These pictures were taken 10 days before her mysterious death. It was in summer, 6 months ago. We miss her... :(

Fabulous photos :)

Alas Cody doesn't do motion so i have none to add :sl*p:

Jana said:
Thank you Lindsay!
Unfortunately Minnili did not have much time to enjoy her happy life. These pictures were taken 10 days before her mysterious death. It was in summer, 6 months ago. We miss her... :(

Jana, I am so sorry. I was just thinking what a beautiful little girl Minnili was. I love the way she was so obviously enjoying herself climbing the rocks in those photos.

Hope you have happy memories of your darling little one :hug:

Jana said:
Thank you Lindsay!
Jana, I'm so sorry for your loss of your little angel Minnili. :( The photos are just lovely and they capture her puppy-ness so well! *ng*l

Jana, so sorry to hear of your loss :( little minnili looks like such a beauitful healthy puppy, do you mind my asking what happened to her for you to lose her so suddenly and how old she was?

She looks like she was very happy with you. You must be devastated :hug: :flwr:

What great photo's and I hope you are thinking of the happy times Jana when she was alive. Cathy that picture is great also, Woody is aiming to have feathers like that some day..... :p

Thank you all for your kind words and support!
Minnili was healthy and happy little spirit. She did show in every way that she was going to become the most wonderful dog I ever had. Her short life was full of love. She gave us so much and I am grateful, I had a chance to know her.
I still do not know, what happened to her. She was really healthy, active and happy. There was no warning sign of her "unknown neurological disorder". She was only 3 months old. One day she just woke up from her midday nap in seizures and passed away next night in vet clinic. It was a shock... :shock: Yes, we were devastated... :(
Now, some time has already passed. It still hurts, but we have worked on the grieving process. I just could not resist posting these pictures here.
I realize, that I owe you my introduction and Minnili´s story. This theme here is not the perfect place for it. I also have some beautiful pictures to share. It will take me some time to put it into words, but You have my promise :)
:thnx:

Back