• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW TOPIC - "CAVALIERS IN FLIGHT"

This is one of my favorite Katie pictures! This was the first day she was allowed to run "free" in the backyard. (She had to get big enough not to fit through the wrought iron fence. What a ball she had that day! :D )

DSC00634.jpg

Cathy Moon said:
331132881_4830078dd9.jpg

My little Fly-Boy :lol:

Wow Geordie are you flying or what. :D :D :D :D :D

Way to go boy.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Cathy you captured that picture just at the right moment way to go. :snap:

:w*w: :mexwav: :w*w:
All these photos are just fantastic - well done everyone but it sure is gonna be hard to choose a winner - they're all so wonderful and capture the Cavalier sassiness so well :)

:flwr:

Mattie looks like Superman.

Holy Toleto, how did you ever get him to do that.

Amazing :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

nemo-flight.jpg

I'm going to sneak this one in while I go out today to take a better one! (pending rain stoppage)

I thought I'd enter a picture of Coco since the contest is still going on.
This is a picture of Coco from December (can you believe the green grass!?) playing her favorite game, fetch! :paw: :flwr: :D

cocoflying.jpg

I dont think I have an action shot. I will have to try and get one. But I love all these pics there ace. :D

This is the best theme yet I think!! You could have a whole new calendar based on some of those shots! Fantastic :D

Well I had to beg and plead them to get off the couch so that I could have a photo for this theme. Finally the magic happened this morning! I caught Izzy mid-flight about to jump on Spencer's head :lol:

PuppyDogs071.jpg

I was looking through some old pictures in the computer and found these, from my visit to Diva´s breeder last summer, I thought they were great for this theme so I´m going to change m picture, but It´s so hard to choose between these two wich one do you think is better ??

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

:D :D I really like them both ... so what do you think ?? :? :D

Back