• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW TOPIC - "CAVALIERS IN FLIGHT"

OH MY GOODNESS!! These are all sooooooo fantastic!!!!

Am I supposed to close this & begin the poll (since I started the topic), or is somebody else (Cathy?) supposed to do this. I don't want to step on any toes! :flwr:

It's all up to you Christine!! You get to close the voting, and set up the polls and announce the winner. If you need any help (I don't think you do!...but if you do) just let me know. Of course, as badly as I flubbed up the last one...I may be the last person to ask for help :roll:

OK.... how about we close this tomorrow, to catch any last minute stragglers - I've never set up a poll, but I'm sure I can figure it out! :D

Let's vote tomorrow!!!

Everybody agree?

Am I too late to enter?
If not...here's Bella:
P1040030.jpg

tuna said:
nemo-flight.jpg

I'm going to sneak this one in while I go out today to take a better one! (pending rain stoppage)
I dont think anyone could take a better one, this one is amazing!

Back