• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Ebayers

merlinsmum

374714504_2a645086a7.jpg

I'm looking for a bargain............
374714507_4565e764b5.jpg

Thats it..... thats the one I want
374714510_bb25177595.jpg

I think I need some specks mum, I gotta get right up to the screen....
374714515_586caa0905.jpg

{{{{Mum}}}}} tell him.....I wanna buy something toooo
374714519_404a6a7ffe.jpg

Come on...... the bid doesn't end for ages yet
374714524_1bfe44fedf.jpg

I knew it!!!!, he falls asleep an I have to keep watch!, I suppose that's what big bruvers are for........

Oh good Lord...you had me laughing out loud. Those were hilarious! Did they get what they wanted?

LMAO Kirsty, Oakley looks like he wants to get IN the computer & Merls looks oh so patiently on, bless him :lol:

Oh my goodness those are hilarious. I cannot wait to show my niece, when she gets here this weekend. She loves to see the doggies going online.

Gosh do I love your boys!!! :lol: I think Oakley has beaten me out on some very close bidding wars! You are gonna get it, just wait till you get that bill!! :lol:

What is it with cavaliers wanting to step all over your laptop!!! I think my boys get jealous that this obnoxious computer thing is taking up their space!!

Its the "puter pointer" - Oakley can watch it for hours, if it doesn't move he tries to get it by scrathing the screen (whoops!) and if it does move ( by the joys of microsoft windows) by itself he has to follow it with his tongue. Letting it go off the screen makes his get up and look behind the computer screen - he's a bit slow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who lets the dogs sit on chairs... LOL I do it so I don't have to eat alone... ;)

Merlin, Oakley

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes God you guys are adorable but .......we can't believe you are actually on the computer while a HUMAN is right there to see you. How many times have we discussed on the Cavalier web site Human Talk that you are to never, ever, ever let a human see you surfing the web. Now that the cat is out of the bag, don't come complaining to the rest of the Cavalier world when Mum and Dad inundate you with computer requests and you can't get your naps in. By the way, you are very cute but your successful bid on Ebay has several other Cavaliers upset because they were bidding against you.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Kirsty those are marvellous! At firs t I thought that you'd put sweeties or something over the keyboard and that was why they looked so rapt.... but now it's just the pointer! LOLOL.

Not just windows where the pointer has a life of it's own. I spent the afternoon chasing the blimming thing all over my 12,000 word Open Office document in Linux. Heh. And Amber constantly jumps on top of the lappy. Thankfully my main one has a metal alloy case...

StacyC said:
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who lets the dogs sit on chairs... LOL I do it so I don't have to eat alone... ;)

Is there anywhere else they should sit then? Funny but the dog beds in this house are used by the kids whilst the furries spread themselves out on the furniture :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back