• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Separated at Birth??

Lani

I posted a new Avatar last week of Lucky looking out the window from the sofa while I was working.

Well, I loged on later that night and saw KimnIndys avatar:

357353994_2b795ee3ca_m.jpg

(that is NOT Lucky in the pic above ...)

Not only do the two look surprisingly similar in profile ... they're sitting on the same sofa!!! I think Lucky's found his long lost twin!! What do you think??

Absolutely. That's crazy.

Wesley also has a profile twin... Ellie, from Kimberlya

Wesley on left, Ellie on right
WesleyEllie014small.jpg

hi lani

i think we should compare some more pics just for fun...i'll try to load some more tomorrow. i'm a little slow with flickr...

i've got a few where you can see indy from the front.

this should be fun!
the couch thing is just too funny! :lol:
k

Lucky is wearing his easy walk harness on that picture but he does have the turquoise Puppia ...

DSC01094.jpg

You can see Lucky's little white streak a little better in that pic ... does Indy have one? Lucky's streak has faded a lot since he got older - you can mostly only see a hint of it nowadays... :)

Pretty eerie, and yet I'm not surprised. When I found this site I felt like I found a place that I was already comfortable in. The Cavalier Club :)

When Sara returns with Faith, you should see how much she and Zoey look alike!! They have the same streak down her neck, and the milk mustache on their chin!!

Too cute!!

And maybe it's not only the dogs that were separated at birth, if you two share the same taste in sofas. :shock:

Back