• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

That's MR Boomer to you! ;-)

Darby's Mom

Hello all!
I just thought I'd share some pics of "Boomer", our little singleton puppy, at 6 weeks. There were actually 2 in the litter, but unfortunately we lost the little girl at 8 days of age. :( Boomer is a bruiser, and a total ham for the camera! His new mom is anxiously awaiting taking him home in a little over a month. ENJOY!

boomer6weeks1.jpg

boomer6weeks2.jpg

boomer6weeks4.jpg

boomer6weeks3.jpg

OMG! They are just sooooo cute at that age! The hair reminds me of maybe my favorite puppy picture of Elvis...the one that 'convinced' me we had to have him.

elvis2.jpg

KC

What a beautiful boy! His new mama must be going crazy with the waiting. Does she live nearby so she can come for puppy snuggles?
JaneB

His new mama must be going crazy with the waiting. Does she live nearby so she can come for puppy snuggles?

Unfortunately she doesn't - she's about 7 hours away. I believe she is planning on visiting next week, and then of course she will be coming down again to pick him up in a little over a month.

Oh how we hate parting with these little angels, but when we know they are going to an absolutely wonderful home, it makes it so much easier! :flwr:

Back