• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Recommend me some B/T breeders....

My Wesley

For our next pup, I want us to have a black and tan female. Seeing as I wasn't looking at all for a B/T when we got Wesley, I didn't save any other breeders info.

If you had someone really good you went to and want to recommend, please PM me. I'd like some really good places to start with.

Thanks!

Oh... and I'd PREFER to stick to the midwest area, but I know that can be difficult as the B/T's are a little more rare.

Thanks again! I plan on getting her in the next 12 months or so.

B/T was the last colour I had in mind till I bred India now i totally adore them .......... :flwr:

good luck and best wishes in your search

Let me tell you... India is BEAUTIFUL! Another reason I really started looking into the B/T's. It was my last choice for the first pup, and now... I can't get my mind off of it! :)

India could sway anyone's mind - My Merlin is in lurrrrrve - but its a battle between your India and Lisa_T's Holly - he just can't decide :D :lol: :D

We actually have a few wonderful breeders here in Toronto that breed Black and Tans.

I think that will be my next, but that won't be for a looooooooooooong time. Gotta get the kids through University first, then married, then I am moving to a country home with lotsa land and lotsa a cavaliers. :D :D :D :D :D :D

yeah why not ......LOL India is nearly 3 and MAY be looking for a romantic young man to woo her :flwr:

Linda

Hopefully this year he'll be making his mind up - I'm hoping to go visit Holly, Amber and Lisa :D

I am in Portsmouth so quite a way unless your looking for a sailor ...nod nod wink wink LOL we have lots to choose from :yikes

Linda

Hopefully this year he'll be making his mind up - I'm hoping to go visit Holly, Amber and Lisa

That is lovely, how exciting.

I can just see the head turns you are all going to be getting with that crew of gorgeous furbabies you have.

Funny how we get to know one another on this board and become good friends, I myself have made quite a few.

When are you going, we want pictures and lots of them. :D :D :D :D

I've PMd you the names of two health focused midwest breeders who don't breed that colour as far as I know but I would take their advice on any breeder they say does breed B&Ts.

Linda said:
Linda

Hopefully this year he'll be making his mind up - I'm hoping to go visit Holly, Amber and Lisa

That is lovely, how exciting.

I can just see the head turns you are all going to be getting with that crew of gorgeous furbabies you have.

Funny how we get to know one another on this board and become good friends, I myself have made quite a few.

When are you going, we want pictures and lots of them. :D :D :D :D

Can you imagine - 2 b&t's and 2 rubies - major photo opportunity :D

Lisa, I need to get costs etc - Mum & Dad said it would be much less £££'s if we went as foot passenger - but you don't drive do you? That leaves us with 4 dogs and no transport if I go that way - I'm looking into it anyway - its gonna be after easter as I'm going to St.Abbs then - is that okay?

Sorry as I will be of no help living on the east coast and all but I second you on your love for a B/T. When I first started looking at Cavaliers I only liked the partis but after being on these boards and seeing some beautiful B/Ts at dog shows I am 100% in love. I so want my next one to be a B/T but Ill have to convince my hubyy as he wants a Blen. Oh well in the end they are all gorgeous but I too ma hooked on those beautiful B/Ts now too ;)

I can send you a P.M. of Hogans Breeder who does all health testing, and I do know that she may breed in 2007~ but she is not certian...Im in Wisconsin, is that to far for you? You can always P.M. me your location if youd like....Perhaps I could call her and she could reccomend someone closer to you if its to far.

ahhhhh. Another who has been bitten by the B&T bug! :lol: Pretty soon we are going to have to go to meetings!!! :lol: ;)

The only B/T breeder I know is in KY - I fear that's a little out of your range. But let me know if you want to get in touch with her and see if she knows anyone in your area. She's been breeding Cavs since the 1980's - at first strictly Blenheims then she started the B/T's in the late '90's or early 00's.

Good luck! They are beautiful. Potato chip dogs - you can't have just one!

I sent you a PM regarding my Cappy's breeder.
pups-3.jpg

couchdogs-1.jpg

Ok, I admit, I've totally been bitten by the B&T bug, too! Hubby wants a ruby though, so we'll have to duke it out in a year or so!

Back