Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me some B/T breeders....

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Linda

Hopefully this year he'll be making his mind up - I'm hoping to go visit Holly, Amber and Lisa
    That is lovely, how exciting.

I can just see the head turns you are all going to be getting with that crew of gorgeous furbabies you have.

Funny how we get to know one another on this board and become good friends, I myself have made quite a few.

When are you going, we want pictures and lots of them.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've PMd you the names of two health focused midwest breeders who don't breed that colour as far as I know but I would take their advice on any breeder they say does breed B&Ts.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    Linda

Hopefully this year he'll be making his mind up - I'm hoping to go visit Holly, Amber and Lisa
    That is lovely, how exciting.

I can just see the head turns you are all going to be getting with that crew of gorgeous furbabies you have.

Funny how we get to know one another on this board and become good friends, I myself have made quite a few.

When are you going, we want pictures and lots of them.
    Can you imagine - 2 b&t's and 2 rubies - major photo opportunity

Lisa, I need to get costs etc - Mum & Dad said it would be much less £££'s if we went as foot passenger - but you don't drive do you? That leaves us with 4 dogs and no transport if I go that way - I'm looking into it anyway - its gonna be after easter as I'm going to St.Abbs then - is that okay?
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry as I will be of no help living on the east coast and all but I second you on your love for a B/T. When I first started looking at Cavaliers I only liked the partis but after being on these boards and seeing some beautiful B/Ts at dog shows I am 100% in love. I so want my next one to be a B/T but Ill have to convince my hubyy as he wants a Blen. Oh well in the end they are all gorgeous but I too ma hooked on those beautiful B/Ts now too
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I can send you a P.M. of Hogans Breeder who does all health testing, and I do know that she may breed in 2007~ but she is not certian...Im in Wisconsin, is that to far for you? You can always P.M. me your location if youd like....Perhaps I could call her and she could reccomend someone closer to you if its to far.
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

Post Thanks / Like

ahhhhh. Another who has been bitten by the B&T bug! Pretty soon we are going to have to go to meetings!!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

The only B/T breeder I know is in KY - I fear that's a little out of your range. But let me know if you want to get in touch with her and see if she knows anyone in your area. She's been breeding Cavs since the 1980's - at first strictly Blenheims then she started the B/T's in the late '90's or early 00's.

Good luck! They are beautiful. Potato chip dogs - you can't have just one!
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget that beauty Taffy!! I just love the b/t's bandit face and those huge brown eyes.
    Mom to Candle and Ally

Mic Guest

I sent you a PM regarding my Cappy's breeder.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I admit, I've totally been bitten by the B&T bug, too! Hubby wants a ruby though, so we'll have to duke it out in a year or so!
    Lindsay, Andy and Gracie (our 11 month old Blenheim bundle of joy!)