Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me some B/T breeders....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merlinsmum
    India could sway anyone's mind - My Merlin is in lurrrrrve - but its a battle between your India and Lisa_T's Holly - he just can't decide

LOLOL!!! There's no getting around it, Holly is an exquisite little thing. Amber, oddly, has a completely different face. They're the same breed, closely related, from the same breeders (sort of...) and they look totally different!

Maybe the trip will help Merlin make up his mind, and I'm sure Oakley would have a whale of a time raising hell with Amber...

He doesn't like coffee, does he?! One dog with a caffeine addiction is enough .
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

I would also love some PMs on health focused Midwest B&T or Ruby breeders. I have a few people I am looking at, but as many recommendations as possible are always helpful!!!! And Shannon- share the wealth
    *Kim, Teddy (10 month old Ruby boy), and Ellie (4 month old blenheim girl)*

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone for all of the good referrals! I've got a great one in mind!

And Kim... we could get siblings!
    Mother to...
    Wesley, blenheim
    Daisy, Tricolor
    & two human rugrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_T
    He doesn't like coffee, does he?! One dog with a caffeine addiction is enough .
    Another one? I thought it was only Maxx who loved coffee If I put a cup of coffee on my side table he will get on the sofa, walk onto the table and get his nose in the cup He did it to hubbies tea the other day - hubs went into the kitchen and when he got back into the lounge, Maxx had drunk his cuppa & was sitting licking his lips

Post Thanks / Like

OMG....there are other caffeine pups. My Jazz will sit and stare a cup of coffee down and if I dare to sit it down and go off ....will not be there when I get back. Scared me to death the first time she did that. I kept waiting for her to get sick but no .....I do try to always remind myself to keep that coffee in hand.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh I guess I will have to watch my boys for the coffee thing..I am sure they would love it if I ever drank it at home. My boys are more of beer fans. Don't leave your draft on the floor or you will have someone's entire face in your cup!!

Zoey did it last night and turned the whole cup upside down on her face!!! She was covered in Budlight and the boys licked it off her
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Monica - don't make me get my Vet Nurse shoes on with you! Do not give your dogs beer. It is very bad for them. We've had drunk dogs come into the ER. And even worse was people who would give their dogs marijuana or worse. A dog tripping out and attacking everything that moves is not an easy animal to treat! We would have to call the people and tell them we weren't going to turn them in and we didn't care what they did, just tell us what you gave the dog so we can treat it.

I'm not sure about the caffeine. I'll check into that!! Usually (not today) it's too hot for me to drink coffee in the mornings. I'm a heavy sweater!
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Post Thanks / Like

I don't purposely GIVE them beer!!! I turn away to get the remote and I have a tiny (or big) face shoved in my cup!! Don't worry, I'm actually quite stingy with sharing my beverage with ANYONE, much less my dog!! They don't ever get more than an accidental slurp!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, yeah, yeah - that's what they all say! Just teasing - not about the beer being bad for them but I think I know you better than to think that you would intentionally let them have any.

It might help Stewie's attitude.....kind of mellow the little boy out!
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Post Thanks / Like

Add me to the list of those who fell under the B&T spell!

It's Sara's fault.. She's given me B&T Envy with her little Faith!

Linda, I'd be interested in the Toronto area breeders' names
    Bella's Mom