• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

AS requested puppy pics of India

inca

found 2 for you this one she was about 14 weeks

indiebaby.jpg

another 5 months

gorgeous2.jpg

she was one of 3 girls ....her ruby sister lives only 5 miles away she is lovely but very different ..her black and tan sister i see a few times a year her and India are very alike it was hard to choose at 10 weeks but india stayed as she was a little smaller ..

Awwww. Funny though, maybe it's just the angle, but the ears actually look more fluffy on the second shot. How do you keep them straightish now? I have no problems with keeping Holly's actual coat in order.... but oh, those ears! I need to phone the groomer 'cos there's a couple of mats that I can't get out myself. Amber's coat is noticeably thinner (I don't mean thin, she's just not a walking rug like Holly is).

I'm with Donna. India is enchanting.I just love the way she looks. She truly melts my heart every time I see her pics.Thanks for sharing them. :flwr:

Back