• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sick again

coconut

God i feel like a really bad mom!! My mother just rang me there to say that freddie is not well at all he has not eaten anything this morning at all and that he is very tired and does not wanna be out of his carrier and has vomited 2 times :yikes.

I think she said that he was chewing on one of his chewy toys!!

Should i bring him to the vets?

Advice welcome!

At least ring the vets and find out what they suggest. Vomiting and lethargy are generally a combination that means you should see a vet asap.

he is back on flying form again, they said that it may have being the chewy toy!! my sister came to check on him as she was to bring him to me so i could bring him to the vet and i was worried when ma said that he was not eating, turns out he does not like the bowl he has being using, my sister feed him out of her hands as she was doing something in the press and the food fell out and he brightened up, so they put food in his normal bowl and he refused to eat it, they put it in another one and he eat the whole bowl and drank lots of water, he is in great form!

He is sitting here watching me type, i am off tomorrow so if there is any problems it will be straight to the vets!

that sounds promising! glad to hear that freddie is feeling better.

do keep an eye on him----cav's can be funny little creatures when it comes to their tummies.

k

Back