• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Trip to Get Faith :) ~ Updated - with a NAME!

Wow Sara

That is quite the play by play story, you are good. ;) ;) ;) ;)

She sure is a sweet sweet little darlin, when I spoke with you today I told you that Kosmo would most likely get a tad upset. :yikes

It is all normal, remember this is all new to him and he is thinking to himself okay now when is she leaving. He will come around just give him sometime, Dudley had his nose out of joint for almost 4 weeks before I would truly say that him and Darby bonded the way I wanted them too.

Now they are best buddies, it will happen. :D :D :D

She sure is a little darling, glad everything went great at the Vet's and her knees are fine. Bet you are relieved, did you like the Vet. ??????

It is most likely going to take you till the wkd, hope you get some sleep.
:slp: :slp:

I love the name Cookie too, or Kookie. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Get prepared for that spunky Solid Colour Personality, it is wonderful.
I wouldn't change a thing about Darby or his personality. :D :D :D

So glad your trip went well and that its all over ! Now the FUN begins ! Yay !!!

Pam ! I just noticed Madeleine's new kaleidoscope star tag in your avatar !!! It looks AWSOME on her ! I PM'd you for a pic for TiaBellas ;)

Oh you must be zonked! Come on... tell us now... IS FAITH GOING TO STAY FAITH! I still call Kodee, Hannah sometimes - just seems their first names will be part of them too. So glad Kosmo is having a puppy love moment with her also.

So glad that you got her home safe, Sara! I like the name Faith. It is very fitting ;) She is precious! :flwr:

sara--thanks for so many photos :D
i love the name faith on her, maybe it's just because i'm used to thinking of her as faith. that happened with zack, i knew him for about three weeks before i got him and although zack was not a name i ever would've chosen for him, i was so used to thinking of him as zack, it felt natural to call him that. who named her faith? i was told that zack's call name was casper but the 8 year old daughter of the woman i got him from didnt' think casper was right for him, she thought he should be called zack. so that's how he got to be zack.
happy puppy time!
xox
judy

awwww.. she's ado-ra-ble! :shock: do upload more of her pics with your lovely Kosmo! =) thank you for sharing and making my day!

Oh Sara!!!! Thanks for sharing your heartwarming story with us...even half way across the world I could feel part of it :) Faith has become a part of us all. She is such a lovely little darling. Try not to worry too much about your precious Kos, he will eventually come round and accept his new baby sister. Love all the goodies you bought for her. She sure is one lucky little girl but then why not spoil her and you spoil Kos the same way (maybe not all at once though :D ) Enjoy your babies and thanks again for sharing the story in such detail with us and thanks too to Mickey for all her hard work in all this :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Wow you had quite an exciting trip!!!!!!!!! sounded fun! Faith is SOOOO scruptious!!! i could just eat her all uP! thanks for all the wonderful pictures! they were lovelY! Glad to know that she seems to be settling in well...and im sure Kosmo will lighten up after a while..poor guy must be jealous of the attention she's getting instead of him always being in the spotlight! ;) ...You must be so tired after your trip...but then again one can never be tired when theres a new puppy around...too much fun!!!!!! :p

Oh Sara, what an amazing story, I am sooooo happy for you and so pleased that everything is going so well.

I had goosebumps reading your story, it was so touching :flwr:

Sending lots of :hug: 's to kosmo, bless him, Im sure that in no time at all he'll be loving the company and love of his little sister, who is soooo adorable :lotsaluv: Its a good job that you live so far away or you would have had so many visitors, oh well maybe a holiday is called for! :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing your story, hope you catch up on your sleep soon, and I cant wait to see even more pictures and share her growing up experience! :flwr:

am sure kosmo's tail will be wagging at 100 mph soon it's a big change for him but i am sure that he will get used to faith or cookie pretty quickly.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story and Faith is just too cute for words. I look forward to seeing the pics of her growing up.

Oh if you look up the word adorable in the dictionary, I am SURE you will see Faith's picture...what a sweetie pie! You are so lucky and I am so glad everything is working out! Kosmo will come around in no time! Keep us posted and post LOTS of pictures!!

;-)

Good to hear you and Faith made it back safely! You must be exhausted after that long trip, and now you have a little puppy to housetrain! Seems like she is doing well though.

I loved all the pictures- you look so happy to be with her. Kosmo seems excited to be with her too; too bad that was short-lived. I'm sure you are right in that he will turn around in a couple of weeks. :flwr:
They do look very cute together. I loved that she stole his bed!

I'm glad to hear that her vet check was all clear too. If you need any advice on where to buy girly stuff for Faith in Toronto, you know who to ask!!! (although it seems that she has enough stuff to last her a LONG time!) I think you will love having a girl.
Enjoy the puppy days!

arasara said:
Her heart and knees are fine - she didn't mean to say the pet store vet was nuts but she sort of told me there's absolutely no problem with her knees.

Well I think Faith should send a nice copy of her vet check, a photo of her beauty and happiness just to %&*# them off! OH I hear a press release coming up for a story op.... pet store rejects a healthy, beautiful and loving puppy - thank goodness as she got the home she deserved!

Congratulations Sara and Faith!! :jump: Now you have your little fur baby girl. Kosmo will come around, he just has to get used to his new little sister. She is absolutely precious! :luv: Thanks for including all the pics. It will be great to hear how she and Kosmo get on, and what kind of personality she shows in the days to come. :D

Yep that's a celltei pet-on-the-go carrier. It's big enough for her although I don't know if Kosmo would fit in it.

I LOVE that carrier - I think every "parent" should have one.. :lol: It's wonderful - it has a loop to put a seatbelt through, its comfy, and it's discrete. Faith LOVES it in there too so I have no problems.

thanks guys you are what kept me going on this journey. :)

Well little Miss Faith had me breaking open my nature's miracle tonight (like that was even questionable! :lol:) We did manage 24 hours without an accident though but she seems to be making up for that :roll: She could pee every 5 minutes on rotation.

I have no time to get on here anymore, lol. She's been keeping be busier than ever.

I don't think Kosmo was feeling great yesterday but he seemed to come around a bit today. They were just playing for a bit in the middle of the floor and she took a bite at him and then squatted to pee. .. on my carpet. :yikes :yikes She's been "banned" from this area now for at least another week or two and hopefully by then she'll have learned a little more control in the "bladder control" department.

Dropped off her fecal at the vet's office today and then took her to meet her new trainer. She was absolutely in love with her. She grabbed her out of my arms and ran around the store with her showing her to everybody - associates and customers saying how she'd helped since she was a reference, LOL. ;) She had fun. Our first training class starts a week from Saturday.. wish us luck! :)

Glad you're having fun, Sara. :)

I love the new avatar.....Kosmo doesn't look jealous in the photo!

Good luck with your training....we're all getting attached to her name being "Faith", it suits her very much. :flwr: :flwr:

Back