Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Trip to Get Faith :) ~ Updated - with a NAME!

Post Thanks / Like

She's sooo gorgeous! I want her! LOL

I'm glad your trip went well and she's home with you now! I love the pictures, and Kosmo looks like the proud big brother already!

Are you sure you got enough stuff for her?
    Bella's Mom

Post Thanks / Like

Sara,
    What a terrific day for all of you! Thank you so much for sharing the joy of adopting a rescue puppy - especially a beautiful Black and Tan!!! It's no wonder she stole your heart, she is a doll baby. I'm so happy you and Mickey were able to make this miracle happen.
    JaneB

Post Thanks / Like

She is a special little girl, your story is so heartwarming. Wishing you many years of joy with little Faith and Kosmo.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Ashley for emailing me the pics so I can see too . She really is perfect Sara!! You both are so lucky to have each other!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

i have been thinking about you all day and couldn't wait to get on the web to see if you had her home. So glad that everything went ok. Love the pictures of kosmo and faith together. I bet you can't take your eyes off her at the moment hope you have some days off work so you can spend some time with her. It's going to kill you having to leave her for the first time.
    Natalie, mummy to lady (blen) 8 months old

Post Thanks / Like

She's just fabulous

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a safe trip, Sara.

Faith is beautiful....what's her new name??

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all of your wonderful support guys!!

kosmo is not getting along as well as first thought. He's played with Faith twice today but most of the time he wants to sit down and be depressed. His tail no longer wags like it used to nor do his kisses seem as sloppy as they once were.. I guess you could say he's a bit of a depressed little boy!! I give him 2 weeks to be back to normal.

I just got back from Faith's first vet visit. The vet changed her name from "Jane Doe" to "faith" and I don't know what comes next, LOL. We still haven't changed her name - she comes to Faith and that's a good thing. I like the name Faith We'll decide within the next 24 hours I suppose

She's been pretty good potty training wise today ~ of course I've gotten NOTHING done throughout the house but ya gotta give a little to get a little, right? For my OH not being too excited about getting another dog he sure seems to have stolen Faith pretty quickly! That's how it always works, right? No poops inside so far so YAY! That's a good thing because she's gotten a little runny today if ya know what I mean.. 2 pees inside but they were both caught ~ had to change my clothes on the second one again but it's all worth it to get her to go outside. Outside were several more than 2 so I am proud of her for that.

Mic were you giving her cookies for going potty outside?! I think she's a smart cookie - she's put 2 and 2 together and as soon as she squats and hears "GOOD GIRL!" she wags as she's squatting and immediately hops up on my leg for her treat. She's not dumb, that's for sure!

I am still exhausted. American Idol tonight and then - it's BED TIME!

The vet tech's scale was 5.5 lbs Mic took her in the day before she left and they said she was 4.7 - so I don't know whose scale is wrong!

Her heart and knees are fine - she didn't mean to say the pet store vet was nuts but she sort of told me there's absolutely no problem with her knees.
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm - sounds almost like her name might be "Cookie"!!

I'm glad (and green!) that you're having such fun with her and that she is being such a good girl.
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooh I like the name Cookie too