Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Trip to Get Faith :) ~ Updated - with a NAME!

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Sara

That is quite the play by play story, you are good.

She sure is a sweet sweet little darlin, when I spoke with you today I told you that Kosmo would most likely get a tad upset.

It is all normal, remember this is all new to him and he is thinking to himself okay now when is she leaving. He will come around just give him sometime, Dudley had his nose out of joint for almost 4 weeks before I would truly say that him and Darby bonded the way I wanted them too.

Now they are best buddies, it will happen.

She sure is a little darling, glad everything went great at the Vet's and her knees are fine. Bet you are relieved, did you like the Vet. ??????

It is most likely going to take you till the wkd, hope you get some sleep.

I love the name Cookie too, or Kookie.

Get prepared for that spunky Solid Colour Personality, it is wonderful.
    I wouldn't change a thing about Darby or his personality.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

What a lovely little story. She is really sweet looking too.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006

Post Thanks / Like

She is beautiful Glad you had a nice safe trip and came home with your new baby
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

So glad your trip went well and that its all over ! Now the FUN begins ! Yay !!!

Pam ! I just noticed Madeleine's new kaleidoscope star tag in your avatar !!! It looks AWSOME on her ! I PM'd you for a pic for TiaBellas

Post Thanks / Like

Oh you must be zonked! Come on... tell us now... IS FAITH GOING TO STAY FAITH! I still call Kodee, Hannah sometimes - just seems their first names will be part of them too. So glad Kosmo is having a puppy love moment with her also.

Post Thanks / Like

So glad that you got her home safe, Sara! I like the name Faith. It is very fitting She is precious!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

sara--thanks for so many photos
    i love the name faith on her, maybe it's just because i'm used to thinking of her as faith. that happened with zack, i knew him for about three weeks before i got him and although zack was not a name i ever would've chosen for him, i was so used to thinking of him as zack, it felt natural to call him that. who named her faith? i was told that zack's call name was casper but the 8 year old daughter of the woman i got him from didnt' think casper was right for him, she thought he should be called zack. so that's how he got to be zack.
    happy puppy time!
    xox
    judy

Post Thanks / Like

awwww.. she's ado-ra-ble! do upload more of her pics with your lovely Kosmo! =) thank you for sharing and making my day!
    Lin. proud owner of baby Cherrise, Blenheim princess, 11.5 months and baby Hope, Pomeranian princess, 10.5 months.. !

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Sara!!!! Thanks for sharing your heartwarming story with us...even half way across the world I could feel part of it Faith has become a part of us all. She is such a lovely little darling. Try not to worry too much about your precious Kos, he will eventually come round and accept his new baby sister. Love all the goodies you bought for her. She sure is one lucky little girl but then why not spoil her and you spoil Kos the same way (maybe not all at once though ) Enjoy your babies and thanks again for sharing the story in such detail with us and thanks too to Mickey for all her hard work in all this
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Wow you had quite an exciting trip!!!!!!!!! sounded fun! Faith is SOOOO scruptious!!! i could just eat her all uP! thanks for all the wonderful pictures! they were lovelY! Glad to know that she seems to be settling in well...and im sure Kosmo will lighten up after a while..poor guy must be jealous of the attention she's getting instead of him always being in the spotlight! ...You must be so tired after your trip...but then again one can never be tired when theres a new puppy around...too much fun!!!!!!
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)