• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

am i the crazy one?

laurenlyn1

this is a little embarrassing, but the other day i opened up a checking account for all things brady...toys, treats, vet visits, food and so on...i'm going to put a certain amount in there every paycheck so that i can budget my spending on him because i am spending way too much money on stuff for him and i have to start to control it! if any one else is crazy like me, please let me know!

LOL Sounds like a kind of good idea to keep the spending under control ... I'm afraid to know what I spend on my baby!!

same here! i often go to petshops AND do online shopping ! :sl*p: i'm spending too much, i'm afraid to know too :? i guess checking acc. is a good idea.. (y)

I am afraid to know what I spend. I can totally pass up something for myself but if I see a toy he might like I can always justify it!

no that's a really good idea i am going to set one up today. I think i might set up a shoes one as well, oh i forgot i already have one it's called jason's bank account! I joke i don't spend all his money i leave him a few quid each month!

thats an excellent idea...im a cautious buyer when it comes 2 myself but i buy on impulse when its 4 the dogs...i see something i like i buy it....i think what youre doing is a great idea! and dont worry...ur not crazy ;) ..or maybe we all are! :p

Hey Nisha,
I read that as you spend too much on you 4 dogs and was going to ask you what they were. Then I re read it :lol: oops. :lol:

selina said:
Hey Nisha,
I read that as you spend too much on you 4 dogs and was going to ask you what they were. Then I re read it :lol: oops. :lol:

:lol: ...not quite.
i do that often too...misread things and then im bewildered 4 a second before i understand!

btw i love your avatar! shows all your gorgeous dogs with Jeremy in the spotlight..its lovely.. :flwr:

Lauren, great idea. I do this for certain major monthly expenses. That way they are out of my regular account and there when I need it.
I use Quicken to track my expenses and trust me, I have only had Maddy since Dec 5th and I know EXACTLY what she has cost. It's scary.
Pam
p.s. I think I will program Quicken to read "dog bakery" as groceries instead of dog expenses. Ha Ha.

That is pure genious!! I don't even remember the last time I spent money on myself...The dogs however...All I have to do is look at my credit card statment, and all it says is Starbucks...Petco....Ipetconection...Starbucks...Dog Lovers.....Pet supermarket...dog lovers....Starbucks... :roll: It's getting a bit out of control!! :lol:

Back