Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cavalier calendar

Post Thanks / Like

Me too, Joanne. Since I joined after the first of the year I didn't have a chance. Just found you guys a little too late.
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If there is enough interested for another batch of 25 I'm sure Ashley could get them for you, but I think the min was 25 to get them at the price that we did.

P.S Ashley - well done for sorted the calenders - I'll put myself up for UK Postlady again for next year 2008
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Perhaps some pics may have been blurred on some calendars rather than being a comment on all calendars generally -- this can happen in the way they are doing their printing process which is I presume a photocopy process rather than offset printing.

The main point was just that if you get up over a certain volume the prices would be a lot lower from a printer running an offset process which means calendars would be cheaper while still enabling a contribution. But it means finding a good printer.

I thought the quality was great on the calendars. More just an issue of cost reductions on volume.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be interested in a 2007 calendar, if we could meet the minimum order. I'm looking forward to the 2008 process! Brainstorming ideas already! What an awesome idea!
    Lindsay, Andy and Gracie (our 11 month old Blenheim bundle of joy!)

Post Thanks / Like

The minimum is 25 and they still won't be as cheap as when I ordered 75, but 25 brings the cost down significantly. I would certainly be willing if we can get the order together.

It would be nice to get Karlin an additional hundred dollars or so.

The price for a calendar is $25

If I can compile a list of 25 names from this thread on Sunday I will send out paypal requests. If we can not get 25, I guess I will just encourage you all to get involved for next year. We will start the 2008 process soon!!
    Ashley - Mom to Duncan (4 years/blenheim) and Arthur (3 years/ruby)