• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Mommy KNOWS better, but I have her well trained!

Kodee

1. When I wake up, the first thing I want is a cuddle and if I dont get it, I whine at her feet till she picks me up hehehe
2. Then we go outside, when I come in I am cold so, well I want another cuddle!
3. After I am warm, I start to play with her clothes so she will reach for a toy - I am lazy and a princess
4. Then she gets tired and will stand up and throw it etc.. and well ok I can see the fun in this (for 15 min) but then....
5. I want a cuddle and to chew the toy in her lap - after all Kodee means Pillow
6. My mommy was worried cause I dont eat much, Linda (Darby & Dudley's Mom) said DONT HAND FEED. humpf I like it, so now she lines up the kibble in a line on her leg OK this is fun and technically LINDA is not hand feeding! :p
7. I have my mommy wrapped so tight around my finger, she knows she should start using the xpen or put me in a crate so she can clean, have a bath, work...but so far so good, I have convinced her to wait on this even though she KNOWS better - I told you I was a princess, right?

YUP I trained my mommy good!

But the last wk has also brought about good stuff for mommy as I want her to love me:

1. I sleep through the night and dont wet my crate in the KITCHEN WHOO HOO
2. I love both my crate and car carrier and go in/out all day. Car rides every day are fun, I sleep mostly
3. I was very good at the vets and got passed around to everyone - I shook a little after the 10th person cause I wanted MOMMY
4. The vet said my flow murmur WAS COMPLETELY GONE! WHOOT! She also said I was a good solid puppy and very very healthy and that mommy was also lucky in the looks and personality department too - if your cute flaunt it babe!
5. Mommy took more pictures but as you can see i keep her too busy to load them off the camera so you all can see - maybe on the weekend when I have time to teach Daddy and Kaits how to be wrapped around my finger as good as mommy. WELL DONE MOMMY A+ IN PUPPY SPOILING - ya ya, you know better mommy, its just i'm that good at making you forget!

:lol: :lol:
Sounds much like Coco! (and I am sure a lot of other cavaliers!)

Seems that Kodee is having some fun with you!

I'm glad to hear that Kodee is doing well with crate training, house training, and car rides, and health in general. :flwr:

Kodee said:
7. I have my mommy wrapped so tight around my finger, she knows she should start using the xpen or put me in a crate so she can clean, have a bath, work...but so far so good, I have convinced her to wait on this even though she KNOWS better - I told you I was a princess, right?

Princess Kodee---

Your poor mommy is going to be stinky after a 5 day week of you not letting her take a bath, then you might not want to cuddle so much!!! You better watch it, or she'll put you in there too! LOL!

Love-
His Royal Spoiledness Cicero :paw:

Cicero's Mummy said:
Kodee said:

Princess Kodee---

Your poor mommy is going to be stinky after a 5 day week of you not letting her take a bath, then you might not want to cuddle so much!!! You better watch it, or she'll put you in there too! LOL!

Love-
His Royal Spoiledness Cicero :paw:

I told you she was trained - I give her 25 min at lunch when daddy comes home to get in the shower, dry her hair, make hte beds.... my my my, mommy is fast!

Princess Kodee

You sure know how to live the good life. Im looking forward to learning more from you to see what I can get out of my mommy and daddy as well. I think that hand feeding is going to be top on the list with lots of cuddles and play time

Love
Princess Ellie

6. My mommy was worried cause I dont eat much, Linda (Darby & Dudley's Mom) said DONT HAND FEED. humpf I like it, so now she lines up the kibble in a line on her leg OK this is fun and technically LINDA is not hand feeding! :p

:sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Questionable ???????????????

I told your Mommy that I went down that road when I got my sweet darling little boy Dudley, I don't know Kodeeeeeeeeee we will have to see I know you are adorable and all but you really need to eat out of your bowl. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

You better enjoy it darling while it lasts, and in my case with Dudley it lasted a longtime. Darby was not quite so lucky poor wee fellow. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

As long as you are eating then I guess it is okay for now, good news on the murmur. :D :D :D :D :D

Did you get the Health Insurance yet. ???
I am still trying to decide whether to go with Petplan or Vet Insurance.
I know you were planning on talking with them.

Linda said:
Did you get the Health Insurance yet. ???
I am still trying to decide whether to go with Petplan or Vet Insurance.
I know you were planning on talking with them.
Gosh I am not allowed to bath, phoning insurance companies are just as bad. I intend to do it tomorrow be it by phone or email. But I did talk about it with my vet, she said that a flow murmur that disappears in under 24 wks should be reinstated no problem after 1 to 2 yrs depending on insurance company - to check carefully for companies that will confirm that in writing. That if vetinsurance is stating that on the phone there should be no problem getting it in writing! Ha! BUT I do want to move now since all is good in every other department!

I hear ya on the feeding - it was just hard the first wk when she was so unsure of everything. But as of today, she is tolerating the collar 40% of the day, goes out on a lead, accidents down to min 1 a day, has started to amuse herself on her own when she sees me preparing any food (she just wont tolerate me sitting for coffee or eating my meal as sitting means an available lap!) But be proud of me, I buckled down this afternoon and night - any left over dry kibble I put in her kong dental with a bit of plain yogurt while I ate dinner (score on 2 acheivements, she finished kibble, I got to eat lap free!)

We have progressed to playing in the den when we are calm and playing nicely. She knows its a treat to be on my rugs and so far gets the drift if she starts running around or playing rough its back to the kitchen. Such a smart little girl, as she learned Mommy can manipulate too today!

enchantingdragon said:
Princess Kodee

You sure know how to live the good life. Im looking forward to learning more from you to see what I can get out of my mommy and daddy as well. I think that hand feeding is going to be top on the list with lots of cuddles and play time

Love
Princess Ellie
Princess Ellie, here is your first lesson! When you want a cuddle you go to your subject, and sit pretty, and whine so lady like with a tilt of the head. Works every time!

Back