Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Mommy KNOWS better, but I have her well trained!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    Did you get the Health Insurance yet. ???
    I am still trying to decide whether to go with Petplan or Vet Insurance.
    I know you were planning on talking with them.
    Gosh I am not allowed to bath, phoning insurance companies are just as bad. I intend to do it tomorrow be it by phone or email. But I did talk about it with my vet, she said that a flow murmur that disappears in under 24 wks should be reinstated no problem after 1 to 2 yrs depending on insurance company - to check carefully for companies that will confirm that in writing. That if vetinsurance is stating that on the phone there should be no problem getting it in writing! Ha! BUT I do want to move now since all is good in every other department!

I hear ya on the feeding - it was just hard the first wk when she was so unsure of everything. But as of today, she is tolerating the collar 40% of the day, goes out on a lead, accidents down to min 1 a day, has started to amuse herself on her own when she sees me preparing any food (she just wont tolerate me sitting for coffee or eating my meal as sitting means an available lap!) But be proud of me, I buckled down this afternoon and night - any left over dry kibble I put in her kong dental with a bit of plain yogurt while I ate dinner (score on 2 acheivements, she finished kibble, I got to eat lap free!)

We have progressed to playing in the den when we are calm and playing nicely. She knows its a treat to be on my rugs and so far gets the drift if she starts running around or playing rough its back to the kitchen. Such a smart little girl, as she learned Mommy can manipulate too today!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enchantingdragon
    Princess Kodee

You sure know how to live the good life. Im looking forward to learning more from you to see what I can get out of my mommy and daddy as well. I think that hand feeding is going to be top on the list with lots of cuddles and play time

Love
    Princess Ellie
    Princess Ellie, here is your first lesson! When you want a cuddle you go to your subject, and sit pretty, and whine so lady like with a tilt of the head. Works every time!

Post Thanks / Like