• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi, another from Australia

Sharon 7

Hi everyone, :luv:

My name is Sharon and I have a Ruby Cav, my 2nd. My first is living with my married daughter now :( , so I had to get another.
Sophie is her name and she is so adorable.
I stumbled on this site looking for information on SM. I am affraid that my darling little girl has this horrible desease.
After reading some of the posts in here I just had to join, I am very happy to have found all of you!
I am sure I will have your support as my Sophie fights her SM.
Kind regards to you all!!
Sharon

hi sharon and welcome to you and sophie--such a cute name!

hello from one ruby lover to another! i'm so sorry to hear that your baby has SM :(

indy is going through some tests now for possible symptoms and i can't imagine what you are going through.

karlin's site is an amazing source of information on SM and you will find a lot of support here.

oh a lighter note----show us some photos of sophie! we love photos here!

:flwr: kim

Hello and welcome Sharon. I love that name. I have a sister Sharon. I hope you've found the information Karlin has in the Health Library on SM it should be helpful.

Hi Sharon - glad to have you here. Sorry to hear you suspect Sophie has SM but you couldn't have found a better place for information. Hope everything works ou. Keep up updated.

Thanks for you warm welcome Kim and Joanne. I hope your tests turn out with a good outcome Kim! icon_nwunsure

I am sure I will find lots of things on here very helpful, once I learn my way around :sl*p: . I am not from the computer generation, so it may take me a little longer.

Hey Sharon! icon_welcome ...im so sorry about your gorgeous baby having SM! Hope everything turns out ok... :( :(

love for you to post some pictures of both ruby's! id love to see them! very glad to have you on this site! :flwr:

I will post some photos when I can work out how to do it :bang:

I have one ruby and a blenheim (Princess) is 14 years old

oh sorry i thought it was 2 ruby's....if your go to the "getting started" section it takes you through how to put up pictures and avatars

Did you see the photo of my Sophie?

I had to delete it, it was in the wrong place and way too large :oops:

I will try again when I get more time.

Back