• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tornadoes in Central Florida

I was putting on makeup and getting ready to go as they started giving news of the storm. From what I understand, most of the damage was in Deland which is a few miles north of where we live. We left the house in pouring rain, some thunder and lightning, but the wind wasn't bad here or at the airport.

Of course we were clueless while in air, and didn't really know how much damage was done until we got into our hotel room. I decided then that I'd better check in w/Erin and let her know we were okay. She said that my Mom was in a panic so I called her too.

So, reporting from Central Florida and the Land of the Mouse, all is A-OK here!

Thankfully... my granparents and thier Boxer Annie have not been hit by the tornados... just got an email from them today... all is well...

I'm glad to hear that my fellow Floridians are okay. The only person I've talked to who was anywhere near having any damage was the flight attendant on the way back last night. She said that there was damage 300 yards from her home, but that her place was okay.

Back