Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Heavy Sigh* Cody emergency--Updated

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope he's better very soon! That is scary; you might want to carry a small bottle of benadryl whenever you take him anywhere.

My hubby used to have to carry an Epipen wherever he went, until we found out what caused him to go into anaphylactic shock twice. Turns out he's allergic to celery.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Poor little guy...and poor you! Finally going to get some sleep ... and wham! I wonder what caused it. How's he doing today?
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Having gotten my puppy the same weekend as Zoey, I'm having trouble understanding how you had enough energy for kickball BUT a sick dog on top Oh you deserve lots of sleep this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Oh poor Kody and poor you as well Now go and get some shut eye

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Monica I am so sorry to hear that *HUGZ*!

hope you got some sleep and Cody is feeling better..!! How awful to have that happen I was getting goosebumps even reading it!

*HUGZ* to all of you guys! I totally understand how it is to not get any sleep!! lol Tried to let the munchkin sleep with me last night and the OH got an unpleasant wake up call by her biting his ears and hair and pulling on them..
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

oh lord monica how scary!!

thank goodness you had the benedryl on hand...such a smart idea! get some rest and i hope that you and cody feel much better today!

kim
    Mom of Indiana Jones 'Indy' (Ruby male)

Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo, it has been a completely wacky week!!! I am so glad it is all over. Sorry it took so long to post the pictures, but we had 30 people at our house last night for the Superbowl . Needless to say I have been CRAZY busy and have missed a lot on the board!!! Here is my poor little man with his face all blown up! It's hard to tell what you are looking at because he is one big mess!! The side shot is where he got stung and that portion of his lip literally was the size of a golf ball at it's worse. These were taken when the swelling had just begun.

Thankfully, he is all better now so maybe I can get some rest!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes. That would have given me a good fright. I keep benadryl on hand and also carry a couple in my walking pouch...in case of bee stings.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes Monica! I would have FREAKED!

Thank God Cody has such a good mommy and was able to take care of him so quickly.

Glad everything is finally sorted out
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Cody...and Monica, for the scare! Glad he's feeling better and hopefully you've been able to get some sleep in the meantime!
    Lindsay, Andy and Gracie (our 11 month old Blenheim bundle of joy!)