• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppias and collars - together??

Yes, that's what I did...I had the tag from Avid and put his rabies tag on there, then put it on his Puppia. We don't keep a collar on him, so that was the best solution for us.

Only one problem...we now have 3 Puppias...so I need to find a little clip that would hold that (and therefore move it).

Petco has a fantastic clip that is so easy to use and I have a few of them (for different tags) and I can so easily switch them around. I think they are genius and highly recommend them. I'll see if I can find the link to it.

I haven't looked for anything yet...that would be a great help to know!
If it works it would be perfect!! Thanks :flwr:

Chester ALWAYS has a collar with an ID tag on it. Plus I have several collars that I really love on him and I think he looks naked without his neck accessory. I still use a harness for walking but the collar never comes off except for brushing and baths.

I guess my only worry would be they slipped through a door, backyard gate blows open in wind etc.. if they had their tags on the puppia. I have had both happen a few times over 15 yrs. Plus a collar comes in handy when the doorbell goes and they come sneaking up behind you to see who it is - it makes an easy handle to grab hold of them. Kodee is only 9 wks so I only put her collar on now for the 10 trips a day outside and sometimes leave it on for a bit while she gets used to it - but my intension is to eventually ALWAYS have it on. My puppia should have been here today in the mail... :cry*ing: it wasnt! I want to use it for any time a lead is on her and in the car carry crate.

GudrunTheRed said:
Plus I have several collars that I really love on him and I think he looks naked without his neck accessory. I still use a harness for walking but the collar never comes off except for brushing and baths.

I feel the same way, Lily would look naked without her "bling" around her neck. :lol:

Back