Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flying with a cav as a 'carry on'?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Celltei (the messenger style) and I love it... I know arasara has one too and just used it for her puppy... maybe she offer you advice on how that went..
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

I just flew with my 5.5lb female this past Tuesday and we used a celltei bag. I REALLY like the bag. It's wonderful and I think every new puppy owner should have one. I am concerned that it won't fit her when she is full grown though. I have the pet on the go in a medium size. I am going to get a backpackopet for my other guy in a size large for when I have to travel with him.

My expereience flying with Faith was not a bad one at all. She was great - she slept the whole time and when she wanted to play I was able to put the bag on my lap and open the side and play with her that way. She was quieter than the kids on the plane, that's for sure!!

I paid $80 for one way and it was totally worth it to keep her in the plane with me because I knew she was safe.

http://www.celltei.com/gobasic.html
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

When we flew with Ellie from Cali she was fantastic. Do get there with plenty of time, as we spent 2 hours waiting to check it. She was sooo quiet, and sat on my lap most of the time, hidden under my coat. It really is not much more hassle than flying yourself, other than having to wait to check in. Plus you get the comfort of knowing exactly where your baby is.
    *Kim, Teddy (10 month old Ruby boy), and Ellie (4 month old blenheim girl)*