• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm getting a new baby!!

Claire you have been bitten by the Tri Cavalier Bug. :D :D :D :D :D

A Big Congratulations to you, how lovely that you are getting your original baby back. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Photos, Photos and more Photo's. :D :D :D :D

What a exciting New Year for you, bet Minnie Moo will luv having a sister. :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :lotsaluv: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

Claire, that is wonderful news. It is just meant to be. Cara is lucky to be coming to such a great home! And Minnie will love the company too. Happy dance! ! !

WOW!
That's amazing!
I'm so happy for you and Cara! You two were meant to be together. :flwr:
Congratulations!
b*n*n*

Isn't it just fabulous how things turn out??!!! Congrats Claire. We are all bursting with joy for you, Cara and precious Minnie Moo!!

Oh Claire I just now caught up with this - I am so happy for you!! And for it to be Cara makes it all the more special!! I bet you're just estatic!! Congratulations and let us know ALL the details!

Back