• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

is gracie a puppy mill dog???

... i know this is a sad thing when you find out more about the background of your dog and it is not what you had thought or hoped for, but IMHO, what's done is done... just love her lots more and focus on her wonderful future

I know you must be a bit upset under the circumstances but just know that Gracie is your lil pup no matter what and the most important thing now is that your family loves her and gives her to good home she deserves. Anyways the more you learn now the besttser prepared you can be in the future for another pup. In the mean time though Gracie is a beautiful and adorable pup and thats what counts!

I know you must be a bit upset under the circumstances but just know that Gracie is your lil pup no matter what and the most important thing now is that your family loves her and gives her to good home she deserves. Anyways the more you learn now the besttser prepared you can be in the future for another pup. In the mean time though Gracie is a beautiful and adorable pup and thats what counts!

I know it's hard when you find out a pup didn't have a good background. My Holly's original breeder (I got her from her sire's owner- they literally nursed her back to health) literally starved Holly and her mother to the point that at 8 weeks old Holly could not stand. Several weeks of nursing and handfeeding later and she'd recovered- physically- but she's always been a bit neurotic. Not excessively, or in a bad way, but I really see the difference now after having Amber, who had a safe secure and spoilt early life.

...but you will give Gracie love and security and she will repay you tenfold, especially if her beginnings were not good. Many people will tell you that it's the dogs that have had difficult times in their past that will bond with you most strongly.

Back