• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing a "grandchild" of Bruce and Kris

Barb B

Hello,

I met Kris H. over a year and a half ago while researching breeders in my area. I was so impressed with her knowledge and love of Cavs, but it just wasn't the right time to add a puppy to our family. This fall did seem to be the right time, and as luck would have it, Pixxey, the daughter of Anna (one of my favorite dog friends of all time) was pregnant. I stumbled across this board by accident and found Bruce's "Five months in the life of a breeder" blog. So I discovered Kris and Bruce on my own a long time ago, but this board only reinforced how lucky I was to have found them. By the way, Anna is the dog who is in Bruce's blog.

We are so lucky to be getting one of Pixxey's tri-color pups. My daughter, age 13, is the "official" mom of Star and the one who named her. But she is in school all day, so I will have Star to myself! She will be coming to live with us in mid-February, when she is 11 weeks old.

We have had so much fun visiting her and all the other puppies. They are adorable. I'm sure that when the time comes, we will be prying Star out of Kris and Bruce's hands!

I've been reading posts for months, and really enjoy seeing everybody's pictures,

Barb

Welcome! The puppies are just adorable...you must be so excited. :) I love your avatar picture...what a little doll!

Just a couple weeks to go...are you all stocked up on supplies and toys?

Welcome Barb and Star :) you and your daughter must be so exited :D

Good luck with your furbabe when she´ll come home ;) enjoy puppy life

Welcome Barb and Star and family! She is so cute. You will love her so much. Congrats!

Hiya! Welcome Welcome!!
2j2ar9z.gif

Welcome! I just love all the pics of Bruce and Kris's dogs. She is a cutie now and I am betting she will be a gorgeous adult! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Welcome Barb. It's going to be so fun to hear about one of Bruce and Kris's puppies growing up with us. Just adore both of them. Aren't you the lucky dog?! I swear...I'm driving out there in 15 years (Jake is now 4 and going to live to be 19! ;) ) when I'm ready for my next one!

Bruce and Kris are favourites here -- especially when Bruce posts pictures of their puppies. 8) It will be great to have one of their babies growing up here where we can enjoy her!

Welcome welcome Star looks adorable and it will be a lot of fun to see one of Bruce and Kris' babies grow up right before our eyes Lovely story about how you found them too!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Star will be coming home on February 17.

Jen - I live in Shoreview, about 5 minutes from Pet Junction where the Cavalier gathering took place. You anywhere nearby?

Barb

Back