• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia harnesses in Canada?

Chelle

Does anyone know where I can get a Puppia harness, either online that will ship to Canada, or a store? I haven't had any luck finding one in the stores around here (Petsmart, Superpet, Petcetera)

Thanks! :)

I think that Roxanne ships to Canada.
Tiabellas.com

I should get a commision! icon_whistling

Hi Chelle,
They don't seem to carry them at Petsmart. I've never been to SUperpet or Petcetera. I've bought mine in Toronto boutiques- lots of places carry them. Ill PM you. :flwr: :flwr:

Thanks ladies!

Sara, what size Puppia does Kosmo wear? Bella is about 8.5-9lbs, I'm thinking a medium?

Mic said:
I think that Roxanne ships to Canada.
Tiabellas.com
OMG, that's stuff is too cute. I'll take one of everything, please! :D

Hi Chelle -

Bella would probably be in a small right now but getting into a medium at about 11-12lbs depending on her build. Kosmo wears a medium and he weighs 14. Faith weighs 5.5 and she wont' even fit in a small.

You could get a small but it probably wont' fit too much longer. I would go with medium - if it's too big you can always put it up for later. ;)

Ok, I just ordered Bella the pink stripe Puppia from Tiabellas. And a matching Puppia lead, and a Cheetah Puff Bed. Dh is having a cow :lol:

Thanks all for your help! :flwr:

D@NG! I SHOULD get a commission!

Send photos when you get everything. I'm sure she'll look adorable.

Coco's mom said:
Hi Chelle,
They don't seem to carry them at Petsmart. I've never been to SUperpet or Petcetera. I've bought mine in Toronto boutiques- lots of places carry them. Ill PM you. :flwr: :flwr:

I ordered them from the store Coco suggested by phoning them and charging to my credit card. Delivery from downtown toronto to whitby was free. I figured by the time I paid customs and tax - it worked out to be the same as U.S. ordering. There is also another store called Puppy Love on Bayview which didnt have the size and colour I wanted.

Back