• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

birds we seen

Mycavyangels

we seen these birds today!!!!! they are not very common where we live we were lucky to see them there are some pics i took!!! they flu away straight after the pics were taken lol

Picture345.jpg

Picture344.jpg

Wow, I wonder if they can survive in the wild, and if they escaped from an open window or door? Great photos!! Hope they can find some shelter soon if they need it.

Here in Barcelona, there are parrots everywhere, they escaped from a ship coming from Africa and now there are as many as pigeons!!!

Davy, thanks for setting my mind at ease, and thanks for the bird link - I'm going to look up Magpies, English Robins and other birds we don't have here in Ohio! :)

we have plenty of those in our backyard! They were released from a sort of zoo about ten years ago and adapted very easily living in the wild. They reproduced without any problems (they're a lot!) and invade our trees every year.

:lol: That is pretty cool about the birds.

I played the bird call though from the link and now Lucky (who never barks ...) won't stop barking .... :sl*p:

Back