• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We had to say goodbye to Rudy on Tuesday

I am so sorry for you. I lost my little 13 year old Lhasa a week ago today, so I know exactly how much you are hurting. We also buried her in our back yard under a big oak tree, and ordered a little head stone for her. Please know I will be thinking of you in the days to come. I hope it gets easier soon for both of us, but our little babies are happy and playing, and young and healthy again *ng*l

I'm so sorry Terri. When I saw the heading my heart just dropped. You've really had it tough. Poor guy isn't in anymore pain. Hugs coming to you.

My heart goes out to you. Hold on to the memories of the happy times with Rudy and know he loved you to the end. I hope time will heal your heart and bring you joy with a new bbay perhaps

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Be thankful for the great times you had together and be at peace that Rudy is no longer in pain.

Thinking of you at such a sad time :flwr:

I'm very sorry to hear about Rudy, but glad that he's in peace now. :flwr:

So sorry, Terri. It is just heartbreaking to lose such a dear old friend as I'm sure Rudy was. :cry*ing: I hope each day gets a little easier for you and your husband. Hugs :hug: :hug:

Terri I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry*ing: You did good by your boy Rudy in giving him his wings - he is free from pain now and you can hold him in your heart and memory forever......

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm just in tears looking at rudy's sweet face. terri we are all thinking about you and your family during this difficult time.

Back