• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics from Cavalier Winter Party in Minnesota

Bruce H

Here are pictures from the Cavalier Winter Party:

Board members of the Northern Lights Cavalier Club. My wife Kris is 3rd from the left. The NLCC is a start-up club and have been hosting the get-togethers.
378838951_6a699854a9.jpg

A general group shot of some of the people at the Party
378838956_af64632f4d.jpg

3 of us from the other board (L to R): Me with Anna; Mary Ann with Fancy and Lucy; Kali with Paris. Sure hope I got that right, correct me if I'm wrong on dog names Mary Ann.
378838958_33512c55f6.jpg

A litter of 2 Rubies and 3 B & T's a breeder brought for socializing. They are 8 1/2 weeks old.
378838959_cc7ef9111b.jpg

Another group shot
378838960_f6fdd93d8c.jpg

Testing for CGC and TDI
378838961_09bc985712.jpg

I thought this was so cute! A friend's ruby waiting to take the TDI test and decided to sleep between the cat food bags. A natural question would be "Do you stock Ruby Cavaliers?"
378845933_fad0aebdc2.jpg

We had such a great time!! So many Cavaliers and so much fun. I'm guessing we had at least 50 people and probably 30 to 40 dogs. Testing was really interesting; we divided the room in 1/2 and had socializing on one side and testing on the other. Almost all dogs were off leash, so every now and then a dog would get past the barricades. We had two people watching and catching trespassers!

Really looking forward to the next get-together.

Almost forgot. A BIG thanks to Pet Junction for letting us use their facility.

Wow that looks like so much fun I wish I could find something like that around where I lived. What beautiful dogs. Those puppies are adorable and I love that Ruby in stock :D

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. So nice that you had such a good turnout with the horrid cold hanging over the midwest right now.

Bruce,
Hope you don't mind...thought I'd add a few of our pics from the party yesterday. By the way, that's me and Gracie in your second pic in the back row, third from the far left. Andy was around there somewhere, too. We all had a great time! Gracie has slept all weekend! She tuckered her little self out! :p

I believe this is Bruce's arm with Anna on the right!
P2030248.jpg

Gracie seemed to like Anna...
P2030246.jpg

And more of the ruby/B&T litter! Bruce, do you know how old they are here?
P2030252.jpg

They are 8 1/2 weeks old.

I have to say, though, I was almost having heart failure when I was watching so many people holding them other than the breeder.

We are having our first NJ area meet-up this coming Sunday. Molly and I worked together to get it started and we're hoping for a good turn-out.

Depending how it goes, I was thinking it might be fun to start a thread detailing what we did to get our meet-up group together (it is really a Yahoo group) and share it with everyone so that people can set up their own meet-ups in their areas. And of course, people can add to that thread adding their own experiences and ideas. :)

It's summer time so some people are out of town for our first meet-up, but I'm optimistic that we should get a good turn out and it will go very well (assuming we have good weather ... :xfngr: )

Back