• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What are your favourite games?

cavalicious

To play with your cav? :fool:

Ollie loves fetch and tug of war best! He always brings it back but 'drop it' is a whole other story icon_whistling

So what are cavs favourite games?

Besides fetch, I love to watch my cavaliers wrestle with each other. That makes me happy. :)

Well my puppy is only 9 wks so games are limited. BUT she loves when I hold her stuffed puppy and make it play like her littermates did. Kodee is amazingly gentle when she does this. I'm sure in a few weeks that will turn to tearing it apart :yikes But for now, she soft mouths her bites and its really cute to watch her roll about.

Charleen said:
Besides fetch, I love to watch my cavaliers wrestle with each other. That makes me happy. :)

yeah i love watching that too!...uuh...my two love fetch and basically chasing each other around and around the yard.... ;)

I think that the girls favorite game that I play with them is "soap bubble catching" (don´t know how to say it :lol: ) they could be cathing bubbles for hours :roll: :D

Most of ours favorite is chasing the laser light. We have to be careful not to bring it out too much because they get obsessive with it. They know which drawer its kept in and if we open that drawer to get something else, they just go crazy!

Spencer is obsessed with fetching a tennis ball. Josh will take him out for hours at a time and all they will do is play ball. The girls don't really do organized games. :roll:

Izzy and Joly like Fetch It or Find It. Teddy likes to play tug, but it's too dangerous, as he may nip. Monty likes Fetch It, but only for treats.

My 3 like to play fetch with small squeak toys, but only in the house. :) For some reason they won't play fetch outside anymore. :huh:

They also love to chase and play fight each other both indoors and out. :)

Does catching ice out of the ice machine count as a game?? If there were a competition, I am sure mine would win, hands down.
We also try to fetch, but only one will and has no concept of bringing back so I can toss it again.
Because we dont have a fenced in yard, they cant really run too much outside, so they run in 16 ft circles around me over and over with their retractable leash. We have been invited to use the neighbors fenced in yard, so I will try that once I make sure it is secure.

Andrea said:
I think that the girls favorite game that I play with them is "soap bubble catching" (don´t know how to say it :lol: ) they could be cathing bubbles for hours :roll: :D
Definately this is the best game! We havent done it with Kodee yet but our other dog loves this for yrs and yrs. Its also how I got my first daughter to crawl - she would reach and reach for them :lol:

funny that karlin...jadan wont fetch out of doors any more either! is happy to bring it back indoors but outside, nope. he did use to, but then got lazy and would just chase it and then stand over it! if i lure him with a treat he just runs back for that (which he doesnt get without the ball!) but in the house he brings it back every time, treat or no treat! wierd! its not like we have a big garden to distract him, its only a yard. but he just likes to chase it and growl at it then stands over it. he does like to chase a large jingle bell that fell of the xmas tree. i have made sure its safe ;) and an empty drinkbottle. and his rubber chicken...thinking about it..anything that gets thrown actually ;) my best though is when he gets let off the lead and chases the seagulls in the field...you can see his smile spread across his face and that makes me happy :D :D :D

Kodee said:
Andrea said:
Definately this is the best game! We havent done it with Kodee yet but our other dog loves this for yrs and yrs. Its also how I got my first daughter to crawl - she would reach and reach for them :lol:

At petsmart they have peanut-butter scented bubbles :) :D

http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...bubbles&In=Dog&previousText=bubbles&N=2023689

Back