Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your favourite games?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea
    I think that the girls favorite game that I play with them is "soap bubble catching" (don´t know how to say it ) they could be cathing bubbles for hours
    Definately this is the best game! We havent done it with Kodee yet but our other dog loves this for yrs and yrs. Its also how I got my first daughter to crawl - she would reach and reach for them

Post Thanks / Like

funny that karlin...jadan wont fetch out of doors any more either! is happy to bring it back indoors but outside, nope. he did use to, but then got lazy and would just chase it and then stand over it! if i lure him with a treat he just runs back for that (which he doesnt get without the ball!) but in the house he brings it back every time, treat or no treat! wierd! its not like we have a big garden to distract him, its only a yard. but he just likes to chase it and growl at it then stands over it. he does like to chase a large jingle bell that fell of the xmas tree. i have made sure its safe and an empty drinkbottle. and his rubber chicken...thinking about it..anything that gets thrown actually my best though is when he gets let off the lead and chases the seagulls in the field...you can see his smile spread across his face and that makes me happy
    my mummy lurrrrves me!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

oops sorry...not karlin it was cathy
    my mummy lurrrrves me!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kodee
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea
    I think that the girls favorite game that I play with them is "soap bubble catching" (don´t know how to say it ) they could be cathing bubbles for hours
    Definately this is the best game! We havent done it with Kodee yet but our other dog loves this for yrs and yrs. Its also how I got my first daughter to crawl - she would reach and reach for them
    At petsmart they have peanut-butter scented bubbles

http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...bles&N=2023689
    Grima mommy of two wonderful cavaliers Andrea(blenheim) and Diva (ruby)

-Assa tricolor cavalier waiting at the bridge