• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo and Cara

Oh Claire, that is such great news!! Your girls look beautiful together!!! It sure gladdens your heart doesn't it to see your gorgeous girls together. Enjoy them Claire you all deserve each other :) :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Claire that is so wonderful, you are so lucky! I have a huge smile on my face when I realised you had a new cavie in your life and if i could smile even wider now I would be doing so as I think it's brilliant you now have 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be joining you one day (hopefully in the not too distance future) with news of a new cavie in my life!!!
All the best for you and your two beautiful ladies :flwr: :mexwav:

Soma, your day will come very soon and I'll be right here waiting for that first pic of you and your new baby :lotsaluv:

:flwr: :hug:

Back