• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Westminster 2007

frecklesmom

Thought some would be interested in this. Westminster Show is the 12th and 13th.

Westminster will once again offer streaming video of the breed judging
highlights (appx 10 minutes per breed) of each breed on our Web site
(_www.westminsterkennelclub.org_ (http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/) ).
These will be
available within two hours of the completion of the breed judging, barring
any technical difficulties (see judging schedule on the Web site).
Last year, we had 127 million hits from 140 countries on our Web site on the
Monday and Tuesday of our show and the Wednesday after.
These highlights will be available for free viewing on the Web site for
approximately one week following the show. After that week of free viewing,
you
will be able to purchase a download of the video (no more free viewing at
that point). Details are on the Web site, where you can now purchase video
downloads of last year's (2006) breed judging.
We are doing a system-wide announcement of this tomorrow. Cross post OK.
David Frei
Westminster Kennel Club

Ooooh interesting Ill def be trying to check that out as the 5 Cavaliers entered are absolutely phenomenal I adore Bristol Blue! :lotsaluv:

Thanks for the reminder. I absoutley look forward to the show every year. I believe I've been watching it for 10 years or more. People can't believe I watch every minute of it both days all four hours. I tell them it's no different for me that for someone else to watch week after week or day after day of football or baseball. I love it. :shock:

Some of the judging is also televised on Monday and Tuesday evenings. :)

Thanks for the info. re: streaming.

Our vet is judging the hounds, not televised, so we'll definitely check it out! :flwr:

If you're in the US or Canada, Ellen has some of the Westminster Dogs on her show today.

I just saw the cutest (except for our doggies of course!) little Cavvie.....barking like mad, lol, on her show. :)

I love watching the show dogs! :flwr: :flwr:

Does anyone know if Crufts is televised on the BBC International station?

I just saw the cutest (except for our doggies of course!) little Cavvie.....barking like mad, lol, on her show.

That's WALLY! (Crizwood Rock Steady)
I absolutely adore him! He is the happiest cavalier I've ever seen in the ring. Plus Loran, his owner/handler is a great guy, too! I see them at most of the shows I go to!

He was super cute!!

He barks just like Mary Alice! :lol: :lol:

I liked all of the doggies but the Cavvie was comical!

I saw"Ellen" today and was so happy they had a Cavalier on, he was such a gorgeous happy fella!

Looking forward to watching Westminster, I never miss it!! Thanks for the reminder and the info!

:)

I knew it was coming up soon but not sure exactly when. Thanks for the reminder. It usually comes on during prime time and then repeats during late night for those of us who have insomnia. (Well, maybe not just us, but it is nice to have something different to watch!)

Uhhh, Scouty, I think watching the whole thing is cool. I've actually been known to tape it so I wouldn't miss anything!

I missed Ellen. She's changed times here this year and I always forget to look for her. Sometimes they show her again late night on Oxygen or Lifetime or one of those channels.

Back