Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crufts!

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Crufts last year as a spectator with a friend who was showing her dogs, and I only managed to go around two halls, as it was such hard work and soooo sooo crowded. It was hard work trying to shop, everything was so busy, and so many people to work your way through. It was like being in the worst new years sales imaginable.

This year I will be showing two of my own dogs, Rubin my little ruby boy on the left in avator, who qualified at just six months of age, he will be 15 months old for this Crufts, and also my Billie Jo on the right on my avator, who has qualified for life. I'm thrilled this year to be showing two of my own, it means so much as it's been hard work to get there and am just going to enjoy it to the full, nomatter where we come.
    The loves of my life.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Congrats I am so pleased for you..If you happen to take Rubin and Billie Jo for a walk before the show becomes very busy in the morning do stop by and say hi )

Take Care
    effie
    xx
    Effie
    xxx
    Mummy to: Henry (Kitty), Chloe (Kitty), Lucas (Cavie) and Kasper (Cavie)
    www.designer-doggie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to. Will def try and stop by before the crowds gather.

I thought last year would be so useful if they had big arrows on the top of the high walls near the ceilings pointing the way back to the right hall numbers, it was so difficult to remember which way it was, as you couldn't see anything or anywhere for all the people. I dread getting lost in there.
    The loves of my life.

Post Thanks / Like

I know exactly what you mean Im getting soo worried about coping with the crowds on the stand..all fun and games )
    Effie
    xxx
    Mummy to: Henry (Kitty), Chloe (Kitty), Lucas (Cavie) and Kasper (Cavie)
    www.designer-doggie.com