• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts!

I was at Crufts last year as a spectator with a friend who was showing her dogs, and I only managed to go around two halls, as it was such hard work and soooo sooo crowded. It was hard work trying to shop, everything was so busy, and so many people to work your way through. It was like being in the worst new years sales imaginable.

This year I will be showing two of my own dogs, Rubin my little ruby boy on the left in avator, who qualified at just six months of age, he will be 15 months old for this Crufts, and also my Billie Jo on the right on my avator, who has qualified for life. I'm thrilled this year to be showing two of my own, it means so much as it's been hard work to get there and am just going to enjoy it to the full, nomatter where we come.

Hello

Congrats :) I am so pleased for you..If you happen to take Rubin and Billie Jo for a walk before the show becomes very busy in the morning do stop by and say hi :))

Take Care
effie
xx

I'd love to. Will def try and stop by before the crowds gather.

I thought last year would be so useful if they had big arrows on the top of the high walls near the ceilings pointing the way back to the right hall numbers, it was so difficult to remember which way it was, as you couldn't see anything or anywhere for all the people. I dread getting lost in there.

I know exactly what you mean :) Im getting soo worried about coping with the crowds on the stand..all fun and games :))

Back